RA2 vs Emperor

What if the RA and Emperor combine and attack Blizzards StarCraft and WarCraft TOTAL DESTRUCTION

and as said below the Balance would be disturbed

Westwood VS. Blizzard!!

(this would lure some one Im sure of it)

i agree with ususl.....Ra2 would win...of course they would lose in eral life cause the poplutaion of earth now is only like 2 bilion while in DUNE its like 2000 TRILLION..so dune would win of coures if they armed all their pepoel with sticks and wooden shields and made them march into enemy gunfire cause we owuld haf no more ammo.....but just to even it ou lets say numbers of troops and resources ARE the same, so there is no like get all dune ppl to do what i said at the top lol

well it is clear that Emperor units beat CC-series units, ;D ;D ;D ;D

But only the Core Defender is a problem..... :-X >:( :O

Well use the sandworms, fedaykin ready! some worms will die (or flee) but mr. Core defender have a slow reload time, and worms attack and they have a yummie snack  ;D ;D ;D ;)

also anoter thing i said about the posts starcraft vs dune is that they cannot see cloaked units which means that...it cant see mirages....and also if we incorprate both RA2 and cnc stuff...well the well guys from now on lets say CNC also includes RA2..the nod would use the sub units to bring a spy into wutever tyjhey want right??

then the spy could capture all they wanted....yuri could easliy mind control the empoere and cause major havoc among the empire with the sardukar..prism tanks are ont lasguns so it could go right through a shield and prisms are infantry/structure killers....EMPS AA is horrible which makes the kirov air ship very powerful...the banshees could easliy shoot down a thopter..and is every one forgetting the ultimate wall?? THE FIREWALL...

no DUNE troops would ever be able to get in......as for devasttors, terror drones would wipe them out and as i siad b4....mind controling, if yuri sovs and allies were together trust me it is majo havoc.....i haf seen over 100 yuris and 3 yuri primes go and tey are amaziong...as for yutri again..there sci deply can destroy them...in fact it all depends on tactics alot...a good RA2 player vs a DUNE NEWBIE the RA2 guiy would win and vice versa..also there is chrono technology....i know it never realli happesn in the game about the chronoleginare and the way they make things disspaear into the past..well think about it ..zap the empoere if not caputured by yuri.....bye bye sardukar resritence cause chron leginares can go anywhere they want, pretty much you cna wipe out the entire chain of commad in dune with a few spies, leginoaires and yuri's. and what about CABAL?S defender?? ...he was hard and i dont thin ku can take him down at all.....and what about tiberium?? launch a chemical wepaon at the sarduakr and their scrwed....plus for one thing EMPOERE would never attack earth cause if they ddi they would not exisst anymore..its like wiping out their own past...and i know this is weird but if einstein has the chrono technologt why wont he just go back in time every time tey lose a battle LOL.....so gernally speaking they can "chrono  the leaders of dune OUT OF EXSITENC" :)

lets just say that the CNC universe would put up a relli good fight agiants the dune in real life but would lose cause of overwhelimng numbers.also anyone rembers the aliens in CNC?? im sure they would want to help wipe out the DUNE ppl..so woh knows wut type of weapons they haf....and AGAIN....FOR DEVSTAORS...there IS THE TERROR DRONE!!!!!

as for wormd..they cannot travle on earth cause of snd problems and we could easliy stop it with  a dozen fire trucks if we wanted lol..and we could bribe the fremen with the pacific ocean..thus dmeting up the sardukaras keeping tem busy with the fremen...streids and hark would never co-operate at all.....al lthats left is the orodos..and ther not that powerful...in fact a few harreis could wipe them out...tilaxeu...again terort drons on them casue they cant do a thing...the leecches...yes again terror drones....guild NIAB..AGAIN teror  drones or chrono legionare....sardines...NOD DEVILES TONGUE.....IX...well they just wont be able to putm up a good fight at all....in fact lotsa of the dune unvierse units  which are heavy weopons are failry slow...................which means the terror drone could rush em and easliy destroy them with ease...the GI's can deploy thus killing off all the rushing troops....with british snipers..and lets not foget the apoc tanks.....nothing can beat thoes...u haf a hunsfdred its a mazing devatation.....and in yuris revenge..the mastermind....battel fortress..robot tank.....all can wipe them out...dune is more like sit and fire i now cause i play it and lotsa of ppl would just line up ther forces firing as they atack while the defenders sit back and wait to fire

All the Dune-people are already immune to that primitive :) mind-control for a long time,

banshee's cannot attack air units, Dune airforces can

kirov is way to slow, apc-hitrun! or some missile tanks

you can see the firewall, works only for some time

destroy the veinholes before Nod has it's waste fac.

and terror drones, u have selfhealing and repair vehicles

and NIAB can teleport also

And Einstein is already addicted to the spice, he wouldn't destroy Dune (chronocally) no Dune no Spice

oh well gez thats kinda cheap that hes addicted now.............so hell make a synthetic one then....they almost did in house harkonneon and corrino....the batel fortress can easliy take oput anything any mechs to so there wouldnt be much of a fight....a GI can take out any inftry unit other than the nipers when they are in formatino..........and i wasnt saying the banshee can take out the thopter as in shoot it down but the bnachee is way better.....and wut about rocketeers??  and the superweapons in RA2 and CNC are way better than dunes......weather control...iron curtain..and so far no one has a counter for my chrono plan...and in CNC they haf the ion cannon which would be enough t ohold off the guild fleet cause the guild fleet is not armed at all....read they book they are not allowed....and if yuri takes control of teh empoere there is nothinga nyone can do..and how do u know if ppl are phycilyl immune HUH?? dats cheap...i might as wellsay that the ppl of RA2 are immune to lasguns and atomics then..u acnt just make asumptions mna.....man if u were part of te military i dont want to know how many men ur sending to their deaths on "YOUR ASSUMPTIONS"

i dont think the dune people would attack the ra2 people. It would be like going back in time and killing youre great great great great great great great great great great great great great great etc... grandfather. It would be pointless. Then again they are alternate universes. I think dune is our universe but in distant future

::) da reson i dint reed cuz i cat uuderstand woot yu seey, ty huked on fonix ;D jus jokin, i dunno maybe youre right but  i still think dune would win. Even if they had a level playing field. I would love to see the look of horror on some poor Ra2 generals face as i airdrop 20 devastaors into his base while he had been waiting for years for his kirovs to reach my base 8) but you do have a point. and ra2 does seem to have better super weapons. but it all perspective

i like Ra2 a bit better casue of all the new modes they haf also hte fact that its more realistic..and if u studied warfare in skewl it can be applied into it. also cause well of yuris revenge as well.....and sorri about all the weird typing ppl...im using a chisnes keyboard and there is no english letters on it so hlaf the time im deleting stuff :'(