RA2 vs Emperor

Good try gunner154 but if u look on all the pages with the info abaut the units in E:BOD and C&C u will find out that it's all a lie! Try again ;D ! C&c RULES

It's the truth. Flame Tanks have 2 ports. Devil Tongues barely do any damage to Hark units!

We must work this out logically - The spice has an enhancing effect on the general health and durability of the population of the imperium. Therefore an Atreides soldier should, on average, beat a GI.

An why is it that "prisms beat anything in dune".

And the demo trucks and things are comparable to saboteurs and death hands and infiltrators.

There is no possibility that RA2 can win unless there is a way for shields to be taken out. (although I can think of a reason for TS).

If were talking about fights in Naval terrain Dune will deffinitely lose I mean do they have water units for Arrakis?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!! and by the way 3D units against 2D units thats not gonna be a good fight is it?  :( :( :( ???

ok so lets say its on a nutral battle field no resources and no wild worms just the ones the fremen are riding (to give you a chance at winning) also both sides have superweapons. Also we get all yuris units (mind control, etc and the other extra units wich YR gives you). And prisms would take out anything in Dune about 8 will destroy practicly anything. And we get german tank busters, french grand cannon, devastators and the practicly invincible volkove and chicoustki (from RA counterstrike) witch are good togetgther against tanks and infantry.

Prisms arn't lasguns and anyway the resulting explotion (if we assume that they are) would hurt you more than us. Are there realy shields in the game? And somthing you've all forgottern minelayers guess who has them (and don't go on at me about them Fremen traps only one at a time can be set per Fremen).

Usul, your only mentioning the RA2 side of the conflict, so as a result ill bring Emp to face. counter to your yuri infantry hoardes are simple: plenty of snipers, chem troopers, flame tanks/trooper, buzzsaws, and inkvine. P tanks are awsome but slow, so a quick strike from about 10 las tank would do considerable damage to your 8, not to mention that a missile tank could knock one out a single salvo (if it severly damage a mino in one shot, it sure as sunshine blast through a tank). Las tanks would also be the bane of t. destoyers; devastators would besniped, and as for the two no-good-niks, well im sure chaos lighnting, a hawk strike, or a nuke would surely change their inviciblity. (not to mention lack of air support, and sardines would chew them to hell)

Yo every one this is Seth......Changed my name this is now the Correct spelling in Egyptian thanks to A guy who corrected me.

Any way all I want to say is They cant fight cause look at the mentat he Looks like Premiere Romanov!!

Man from bad to good!! ;D ;D

I always said the Atreides are evil! There's your proof! ;) I can just imagine the Atreides mentat waving a soviet flag. LOL. ;D

Listen: Without Shai-Hulud, the Emperor units stand no chance against CABAL's Core Defender. :(

Pyramidiot yeah right! ;D ;D any way they all have advantages for example C&C have the mighty firestorm defense and emperor has its powerful units Besides Emperor units are Waaaaaaay advanced in training and Technology Plus the spice enhances them

Why would all the RA2 people go to war with the Dune people surly all sides would be busy enough trying to defend and destroy anyway without anymore enimies. And surly the allies and soviets/Atrdies and Harkonnens would not ally. And the allies and Atradies would ally against the Harks, ordos and soviets and possibly hark and sov allience as well.

BTW the reason I say things from an RA2 point of veiw is because I've never played Emporer.