Yuris Revenge is a con on emporer?

the only reason RA2 brought out Yuris Revenge is so that RA2 could have 3 sides, just like emporer.  This is scandal, they are just copying emporer because they think that 3 sides to a game is better.  It is and RA 2 have nicked dunes whole plot.

I NEED YOUR REPORTS SO THAT I CAN E-MAIL THEM TO RA2 A.S.A.P

this should not be happening

mosty of course did u nit seen the ending of RA2 when yuri said he be back and they knew that C&C games sell

remember RA and its expansions and now RA2 and expansion and the oringinal C&C and TS and firestorm i have not seen an emperor expansion at all i think my post has no point anyone agrees

I dont think that RA2 YR was a rip off of Emporer.

Because:

RA2:YR, granted it has 3 sides like E:BFD, does not have the same storyline, it is in a different time period, it is a very good game, and besides, Emporer was loosing ground. Anyhow, a RA2 expansion was planned before Emporer was released, and it is a pretty good one to.

• 3 weeks later...

well.... what can i say.... it has nothing to do with ripp off or whatsoever... cuz dune2.... the first rts already had 3 sides... and after that most games came with 2 sides (warcraft, warcraft2, c&c, RA) so i don't see the point.... and i mean.... i can see no connection that they would make an expansion just to insert a 3rd group.... it wouldn't make sense.... it's just an expansion and like aoe1 and aoe2 expansions it just give 1 or more races/civilizations.... i don't see why it could be a ripp off...... i think it's more fun when there are three sides (i'm a great dune2, dune2000, emperor and starcraft fan) though i don't like the yuri's... I hated him from the beginning of ra2