Dune2000->LotR<-X-Men similar actors

lowzeewee

???

Yeah, and Saruman also plays Count Dooku in Star Wars Episode 2...not much of a surprise as Christopher Lee already is in the Guinness Book of World Records as the actor w/ the most movie roles...

You must join me, Obi-Wan...and together, we will destroy the Sith. -Christopher Lee as Count Dooku
We must join with him, Gandalf. We must join with Sauron. It would be wise, my friend. -Christopher Lee as Saruman

Sounds kinda similar... ??? ...but still unlike...

• 2 weeks later...

???

Yeah, and Saruman also plays Count Dooku in Star Wars Episode 2...not much of a surprise as Christopher Lee already is in the Guinness Book of World Records as the actor w/ the most movie roles...

You must join me, Obi-Wan...and together, we will destroy the Sith. -Christopher Lee as Count Dooku
We must join with him, Gandalf. We must join with Sauron. It would be wise, my friend. -Christopher Lee as Saruman

Sounds kinda similar... ??? ...but still unlike...

Yeah, he plays a similar role in both movies. He is a powerful wise old man from this order of wizards, but he desires power and leaves and becomes evil and serves under the evil master....hmm. Star Wars is cool.

• 3 weeks later...

I checked and realised that the E:BFD Baron Rakan Harkonnen was also:

Don't Eat the Neighbours (2001) - the voice of Wolf

Brotherly Love (1995) - Lloyd Burwell

Avenger Penguins (1993) -

The Big One (1992) - James Howard

Whose Line is It Anyway? (UK) (1988) - Himself (1988-1995)

Castle In The Sky (2003) - Charles

Big Trouble (2002) - Bruce

Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999) - Harold Vilmes

Richie Rich (1994) - Professor Keen Bean

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) - Friar Tuck

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - Left Hand

Michael Dorn,who was the Atriedes Duke in Empy,is in Star Trek. :)

And the Harkonnen Mentat in Empy played a role in an old movie called Ghost or something like that. :O

I don't remember the character name but I think it was season 2 or 3. He was a prisoner aboard Voyager and they (maybe the doctor) were trying to reform him. I remember his character did something good for the Voayger crew as a swan song on his last episode. I'm not that big of a Trekkie so I don't have more info....

Im not a hard core trekkie either but I enjoy the series..

I believe Brad Dourif played Ensign Lon Suder in season 2 , that is the old school voyager , I think it was around 1996. I looked his face up and rembered his charactor.

Voyager was my favorite in the star trek series so I know alot about it.

Michael Dorn,who was the Atriedes Duke in Empy,is in Star Trek. :)

jup Worf! and Dourif was Suder I know I looked it up

you know this is almost scary maybe it's a conspirecy (don't know if I speld it correct but who cares  ;D)

The episodes with Sudor was the only thing that made Voyager worth watching.  Other than that, the whole series was garbage.  At least it was better than Enterprise, but that's not saying much.  Thank you, Mr. Berman.  Thank you, Mr. Braga.  I hate you both.