All Old Emp Playerss

Fuzi0n

Ok, I'm interested. Some of you may not know me, but all the old greats like Acelethal, Earedil, Emprworm, Elite47, etc. know me because I played Emperor from the very beginning and I was a regular voice on these forums until Emperor was abandoned by Westwood/EA and Generals came out.

If I were to be accepted and join your clan, how should the EmP appear by one of my names?

OK, I created my clan name: -EmP-TAQWA11

I also registered with clanwars.cc

Now what? Do I actually have to report every win and loss? How does it work? There is no -EmP- clan listed in clanwars. I hope it's not too much hassle, or it won't be worth doing.

Give me some info, guys.

k well first strategist will send u an invite, then all u have to do to join is login at cw and accept the invite.

as far as playing, the loser always reports.

and reporting losses speaks for itself, just login and u will see it.

make sure to always save the replay of a cw match, and always when looking for a game make sure to mention its cw.

the admin at smakcentral (cw board) is very good, he keeps track of everything, and gives out a lot of point deductions and bans i u dont obey the rules or cheat.

thats bout it i think, when strategist reads this he'll send u an invite.

When I go into Quickmatch setup, can I designate Clanwars.cc as the ladder site?

My real question is, how does the Clanwars ladder keep track of wins/losses? Is it all based on whether people report their loss or not? If so, that's too flimsy a setup for me.

nope u cant play clanwars via quikmatch, u have to do this via custom match. Most people hang around in 1v1 and 2v2.

and yes u have to report in order for the game to be counted.

maybe it looks or sounds flimsy (not that i know what this means ;D) but it works very good.

u always report u loss, if the other player doesnt do this within 4 hours he is in violation.

4 this u need the replay cuz then u (u being the winner) have to autoreport it (just login and u will see it).

as i said the most important thing is the cw admin how is strict but fair and keeps track of everything so theirs no cheating whatsoever.

and btw reporting a loss is done in 30 secs.

my question is: where the hell is everyone?

i thought all the emp players went to generals and a couple to warcraft.

Where are elite, xvayne, acelethal, emprworm, schorpie, maxpovver, ijw, zaeblovse, marcel74, krazyorse and all the others i forgot to mention?

Whoa! You actually mean all clanwars.cc games have to be on CUSTOM? Sure, the advantage of custom games is you make your own games and you use your favorite map and settings, but it also allows for cheat maps and other problems. Of course, now that EA flattened all the old reliable USA maps, such as Heartland Shield, there really is no great USA map to exploit. Is there a rule that the custom game settings have to be on official maps and with quickmatch settings, or is it wide open?

I'm not sure about this setup, but I'll give it a try. Just understand that since USA is the weakest side and EA is taking forever to make a patch, I may not be winning more than 60% of my games for awhile. In regular Generals, I was winning about 80% of my games, but the balance in Zero Hour is totally screwed up right now.

Oh, and by the way, I think most of the former Emperor greats long ago went to Warcraft III, not Generals. If I didn't prefer tanks, planes, etc. to orcs and elves, I'd be in WCIII too, since Blizzard does a much better job with its games than EA does.

One more thing I need to get straight, guys:

If the whole clanwars ladder system relies on the loser reporting a loss, how the hell do you play ONLY people who are registered with clanwars? With my limited playing time between job and family, I just want to play, not spend hours trying to set up games with other clanwars people.

I really don't see how this is gonna work, guys. If only EA would have copied the Emperor clan ladder and implemented it in Generals. Those were the days, huh, guys? Man, I really miss the hay days of Emperor. :'(

lol dont worry taq, u will always find someone to play cw with, most players are in 2v2.

all the top players are online like 24/7 so its neva a problem to get a match.

just say like 1V1 CW ANY1??? and its done.

their are so many people playing cw that its just as good as any original ladder.

and after the patch there will b even more players.