Dune Live Auction

Mahdi

Mark Bennett mentioned this to me earlier today, during a little exchanging of information.

eBay is having a live auction filled with Lynch's Dune memorabilia, including (but not limited too) Atreides and Harkonnen rifles, concept art, and a weirding module.  To view all of what is up for bid, click here.  Be warned:  If you plan to buy any of this stuff, it's gonna make a fairly large dent in your savings account.

I glad you finally bit the bullet and said that, Vangaurd. It's like you've just been going round and round this topic. Almsot as if you feared for your safety or something. It's refreshing to see that you're no longre gaurding your words, and were willing to just go ahead and pull the trigger when you had me in your sights.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wierding Module:  $3000

Harkonnen Rifle:  $1200

Crysknife Master Copy:  $550

Rabban's Pistol:  $2000

Atreides Rifle:  $900

Laughing at those who didn't win any of these items:  Priceless.

Hehe, sorry, I had to do that.  I'd never be able to afford any of that stuff, either.  I'm just surprised the the super-cool Atreides rifle went so cheap.

Anyway, you can see the items and results (as well as some other props that were sold earlier on) here:

http://www.duneinfo.com/arrakis/costumes/