Dune - Allan Smithee's version in Canada, tonight

AlteaDeo

*curently mentally masturbating himself from of the TV*

Dunno if it'll have any other scheduled time, on the programming, seems not, still, I only get two day of programming....

As for me, doing good, having great time, my off year is coming to an end, so, I'm having most of my time... away :D

Might start to get back here some time, though ;)

it just stucked me... I'm still watching the movie, and, in the scene where the 3rd stage avigator goes see the emperor, in that version, it's much longer... and... he's saying that spice had made him (shaddam) lives over 200 years...

Some things in that version rocks so much, but others seems.... sucky ;)

it just stucked me... I'm still watching the movie, and, in the scene where the 3rd stage avigator goes see the emperor, in that version, it's much longer... and... he's saying that spice had made him (shaddam) lives over 200 years...

Some things in that version rocks so much, but others seems.... sucky ;)

You mean you're not wathcing the game? Some canuck you are. Why do you never turn on msn anymore?

I don't think I've ever seen the Smithee version.

game? football or something? I just never really follow sports, how really nerds I am :)

As for msn, check my profile, just updated him, changed my messenger adress near august :D

And... owww... I've always been the first to yell about Lynch vision of dune (geez, and I'm one of the biggest fan of Lynch), but, I must admit, that film is really (or near) a masterpiece....

You should have seen me, the beggening of the film looks like that "no smithee" version, I holded my breath so hard, and when I saw that "Alen Smithee" who really badly goes over "David Lynch", I've almost cried of joy :D

Anyway, I could always send you a copy it of it you want :D