Atreides Airstrikes

scotsman

I was asked while in dune 2000 online how many air strikes I build.

I thought you could only build one airstrike at a time, and to get another, you must use the first when its been built in order to start the building of another.

Is there a way to build more than one airstrike at a time?

Can you store built airstrikes and use later? Does it happen automatically, and I've never noticed it before?

We may not have an airforce in New Zealand anymore, but its good to have them in Dune 2000!

Flameweaver

Thanks for the comments. I didn't like to argue the point with the guy online as I wasn't sure myself. I simply build the airstrike hold it of until my armours in place, then send the airstrike in and finish of with the armour.

I must admit multiple airstrikes would be good. :) Perhaps this could be written into the new dune rpg? ;D

Well ofcousre. If you machine can run it, i'd say get that game... on the double!

We need all the online players we can get.. and if you like dune2000. i'm 100% convinced that you will like emperor even more...

(don't listen to shygirl.. she's a heretic :P )

• 11 months later...

;) . Well the person who asked you probably didn't know that much about dune2000 either. As you cannot make airstrikes charge faster, nor can you have multiple airstrikes at once or have them stored while loading another air strike.

I built a second hi-tech factory and it seemed to me that the airstrike was charging faster. Or maybe it's an illusion?

THERE IS WAY TO MAKE MULTIPLE AIRSTRIKES

IN ONLINE GAMES U CAN SEND TWO AIRSTRIKES, BUT IS NEEDED MOMENT WHILE GAME IS VERY LAGGY AND U MUST  DO MIRACLE, U MUST CLICK AND DROP AIRSTRIKES VERY FAST LIKE WITH PLACING BULDINGS ON WHITE SAND*

OR TO GET MULTIPLE AIRSTRIKES IN PRACTICE YOU NEED  TRAINER . i have for all versions of dune2000... there is program somewhere called autobuild that mean u can build infinite airstrike and  prog select self target (enemy buldings only) ask griffin65 or DRFsimmsy for more information about multiple airstrikes and buldings on white sand)

*]to do buldings on white sand ask DRFsimmsy (funkmando@fastmail.co.uk) if he redirect u to me then i coulda say

also in ra2 theres glitch more info on screenshots , i can build base where i want :P  also i did mod for red alert 2 with added buldings from dune2000, i need yet few days corrections cos i not give s*** to peoples, when i be sure this mod for red alert 2 be without any bugs, ill release them :P that be cool having red alert 2 with buldings and units from dune2000 , also what about 8bit in ra2? i know u can only 16bit in red alert 2 but i found way to play in 8bit :[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

• 1 year later...

Well folks, I was curious about this multiple airstrike,or the airstrike,which charges faster. Sad to say, but nothing happens if you have multiple Atreides High-tech facilities, it's just the Carryalls can be built faster. You cannot have two airstrikes at a time, like you cannot have 2 Saboteurs or 4 Fremen, or 2 Death Hand. Try as you want, you simply cannot have more.

In the Westwood RTS's, the superwepons are considered the most "hard-coded" part of the game, so usually you cannot have more than one superweapon of a type even if you mess with rules.ini. The superweapon charge time can be changed, but not from in-game or by use of cheats/glitches, AFAIK.

You can have unlimited Fremen, but not 4 getting out of the palace simultaneously (I think you can just sell the palace to have more Fremen if you need a squad of four so badly).

Precisely :) Messin' wit' superweapons is a quite hard task for you, unless y'have plenty of time,and knowledge...

Once I found 5 Fremen in an infantry crate (2 uncloaking and 3 cloaking), this is the most amount y'can obtain at a time.