Bunch O' Stuff

Gobalopper

We start out this Bunch O' Stuff with a tutorial on how to make DVDs or VCDs from the cutscenes in both Dune 2000 and Emperor. It was written by Beau Fuquay aka Rooster and I've converted it to a PDF for easier reading. It's titled Dune Cinematic DVD/VCD Tutorial and is just 1 MB in size. Thanks to Beau, who has been a longtime visitor to the site, for submitting the tutorial.

Inoculator9 finished off October's newsletter early last week and it is now ready for viewing. This month we are going to take a slightly different approach and either myself or Mahdi, maybe Davo if we can get him off his lazy aussie arse, will recap the news from the FED2k side of things. Inoculator9 will be covering the Dune Editing side of things including his Sardaukar2k game.

Our hosted site The Terminal is once again active after the release of Railroad Tycoon 3. It will be a central location for downloading maps for the game and of course still has the largest archive for Railroad Tycoon 2 maps.

Since our last poll has been running for what seems like eternity Mahdi and myself have put our great minds together and come up with yet another amazing poll topic. This one asks, "Which series of Dune novels is your favourite?" While you are pondering that head over to the poll archive to checkout the results of the last poll.

Since our last poll has been running for what seems like eternity Mahdi and myself have put our great minds together and come up with yet another amazing poll topic.

It was a meeting of the minds, I tell you what.

It feels nice to be on the other side of the diting stick.