6 - Ergsun

5 - Carthag

5 - Tuono (+ village)

2 - Cielago

5 - Habbanya

5 - Sihaya (+ village)

4 - Oxyten (+ village)

3 - Celimyn

Some areas of the map still look like missing jigsaw pieces but have rocky terrain.

Best bet is to fly around with Stilgar.

Strange thing is a crater near Carthag which warns of a Harkkonen zone even though their forces are 0%.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Greetings,

After having eventually extracted the .dat file of Dune with Multi Ex Commander (see http://dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=18539.msg315989#new), I'm quite sure that there are NO other sietchs/pyons left than that discovered up to now. How can I tell? Actually, in the files extracted there are also the speeches files (in .voc format, which can be played by Winamp), and those with the names of all the sietchs/pyons reachables in the game (in fact, it's the voice you hear when you select a destination). So I found that there are 61 files for the sietchs, 6 for the pyons and 2 (obviously! ;) ) for the palaces, matching the numbers we posted before.

Still, I would like to know how it is possible to reach over 90% of control of the planet.???

Moreover, I found also some .voc files containing phrases by Baron Vladimir Harkonnen and Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen which I have never heard during the game (something like: "Stop it, now!" by the Baron and: "Hey you, wimp! I, Feyd Rautha Harkonnen, tell you: this planet is going to be the last one you step on, and you will not live here long!") ???

Rymoah

• 2 weeks later...

It's good to see a concrete confirmation, but I doubted any were missing after 20 years    :P

I've noticed that after finding all the seitches and defeating the Harkonnen my percentage continues to rise, but I don't know why.  It could be that planting bulbs helps, or possibly just moving your troops around.

Your area of influence is a radius around those sietches with fremen in. The longer you keep your fremen there, the greater the radius. Vegetation may also help, but to be honest, the north is so populated, it's hard to see it doing that.

This is interesting.

Celimyn-Tuek seems to have a voice attached to it, but it's missing from your list.

Habbanya-Harg seems to have no sound attached to it, but you have it on your list.

Could you confirm the existence of Habbanya-Harg from your savegame, and listen out for directions?

• 1 year later...

This is interesting.

Celimyn-Tuek seems to have a voice attached to it, but it's missing from your list.

Habbanya-Harg seems to have no sound attached to it, but you have it on your list.

Could you confirm the existence of Habbanya-Harg from your savegame, and listen out for directions?

Sorry about this answer which arrives really late, but unfortunately I haven't monitored this thread for a long time. Anyway, I'm sure that I have discovered Habbanya-Harg... but I don't remember if its corresponding speech was missing or not, as soon as possible I'll try to control.

It is interesting to notice that Celimyn-Tuek is exactly in that desert area which I have explored very (VERY) deeply with the orni and the worm, but with no result.

Rymoah