ABOUT DUNE 1

okay people now i got a new computer with crystal sound card stuff u know i am wondering how can i make (if possible) DUNE 1 work on my new comp WITH the music as u know dune runs with sound blaster i dont have sound blaster so how can i make it work is ther any dude or hacker that can hepl me please DUNE 1 is not DUNE 1 without the music tks

okay people i CAN play the game just i dont hear anything no music no clicks no nothing its like running the game without sound my question is can it be possible to make the music play while playing the game with another card i dont know some program in backroung of something just asking

• 1 month later...

Dune 1 is DOS right? You could download a trial version of Connectix Virtual PC and run Dune on a virtual PC installed with DOS or Windows 9x. It worked for me! The original Command and Conquer works perfectly, compared to running it in XP which it just won't work. It also emulates a sound blaster so you can listen to game sounds and music.