Need Emperor?

Gobalopper

I've been getting a lot of requests lately from people asking where they can purchase a copy of Emperor: Battle for Dune. If you live in North America you are currently out of luck but if you have friends overseas there are options. I did some searching and the game was re-released as a EA Classic title in the UK and Australia last year. Here are some links that offer it online:

Amazon.co.uk £7.99

Gameplay £9.99

Game Warehouse AU $24.95

GamesMarket AU $24.95

GPstore AU $23.20

There is also have the option to buy a used copy from more local sources at either Half.com or Amazon.com. If anyone out there has links to stores where you can still buy new copies of Emperor be sure to let us know.

Update: Davie let me know that if you have a Half Price Books store located nearby they may have a second hand copy of the game for a reasonable price.

Nope it has never been released here under the classic label. I don't know if it will help but the people running the EA Store said to email suggestions@ea.com to let them know people were interested in seeing it re-released in North America but I have no idea how often that is read.

Ughh.... i bought emperor a way back, and i still have my copy. But the predicament i'm in is that the install disc has one scratch (rather large) and it wont install properly... it gets to the end(95%) and wont install anymore. I just got a new computer and want to install it on there.

My question is how could i fix it... i got a few suggestions from friends:

-Use white toothpaste on the scratch and gently wipe of the excess.

- a friend said to use the Disk Doctor (not sure about that, dave chalk said it does more harm then good)

- find a friends copy, and use that install disk (not sure about this either)

Will any of these work? Any other suggestions? I loved emperor, so i'm desperate!

this is really funny but i have 3 copyes of EBFD lol i bought from amazon last yearand they sent me 2 copyes some sort of mistake (i paid only for one lol) and another one i bought from another website i dont remember hehehehe i just had to have it. so people have no copyes and i have 3 the irony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

E:BFD isn't being sold in the netherlands anymore. Atleast not in Zwolle, the town where i live in. :P

I think ords bought a new copy of empy in his town in the Netheralds.

• 3 weeks later...