Matrix Revolutions

Dude_Doc

well yeah VERY few ppl liked how the story ended i dont understand why i saw it two times and i liked it okay the acting was a little bad some cheese moments but it was the matrix ppl oh well i also think very few ppl understood it and a lot of people didnt like that neo sacrifice himself they probably wanted to see him and the chick kick ass and destroy everything well bummer anyway that is great news mahdi cant wait for the DVD heheheheh

I bought the sound track yesterday btw.

Btw I liked all three movies (to an extent) but it's kinda inconsistent in that in 1 they gave you the impression that the One was supposed to have God like powers and be able to remake the matrix as he saw fit, while he's only able to move even faster then agents, stop bullets in their tracks and fly. Though I suppose Reloaded wouldn't have been as entertaining if Neo could destroy anything with a wave of his hand.

OMFG.

Read this article about how much the Matrix made compared to two towers.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/11/13/film.boxoffice.reut/index.html

Actually read it all until the pic of frodo.

Spoiler for article, has no spoilers about either movies.

[hide]My favorite part was "Overall winner: Time Warner, which owns both studios. (It's also the parent company of CNN.) " They always add in the " (It's also the parent company of CNN.) " even on television.

This just shows that there are only a couple of big companies controlling the media in every way.(well we all new that, but yet another example)

[/hide]

I bought the sound track yesterday btw.

c]

The one for "Revolutions", right? (I kinda liked that song before Neo and Agent Smith's big fight...also played in the ending.)

I just watched it last Monday on November the 10th...I thought there was also a preview of LOTR:Return of The King, (w/c would make it an extra bonus...) but that particular theater didn't have it yet. Anyway, I just watched it to see how it ended, though I got a little spoiled by newspaper reviews... :(

[hide]It is the end of Neo's tale in this movie...but not the big picture. The Machines are still there, Zion is now rebuilding...oh well. Open-ended indeed.

But it does sound pertinent indeed for Neo (on behalf of the people of Zion) to finally "make peace" w/ the machines, since the humans, w/ the discriminative nature, struck first. (Watch the Animatrix for further details.)

And it is only now that I'm beginning to enjoy playing "Enter The Matrix"...the shame...[/hide]