snow

Emperor Harkonnen

Here... you Canadian and Scandinavian people. Could you please send us some snow in the winter. We often have a winter with some snow, but that snow is too less. It is nothing compared to your winters...

I want snow...

Go live in the prairie provinces of Canada, they get really bad winter storms.(and lots of snow!, although I think Newfoundland had a record amount a couple of years ago)

Snow will suck, as I will have to walk through it 3 times a day for 20 minutes to get to school (or shorter if I run real fast :P)

No snow where I live yet.....

Its getting colder and colder, we start to get snow in December.

Although last year it held out and dident snow much at all til mid january.

Its about 40 - 50 degrees (F)........

Give it a month and a half to two months and we will have snow aswell.....

ok, here i disagree with the other dutchman, leave your snow at home. I don't want that cold muffy stuff. You can't even drive car well in the snow. If there is snow, i want enough to do some skiing, otherwise.... keep it.

Bah. Driving in the winter wonderland is enthralling! You just have to watch out for many of the elderly people and those that refuse to buy tires with traction; there's a point at which going too slow in the snow is a driving hazard...

What's great is when it's slush. Whipping around those corners and fishtailing is quite entertaining.

The only annoyance I find with it is how much windshield washer fluid one goes through—vexing as hell—with all that salt in the tire spray from the driver in front of you. That stuff costs ~$1.50USA/gallon!

ok, here i disagree with the other dutchman, leave your snow at home. I don't want that cold muffy stuff. You can't even drive car well in the snow. If there is snow, i want enough to do some skiing, otherwise.... keep it.

I want to go even further, don't get the temperature below 20 degrees Celcius. No snow, no rain. After the summer just go directly to spring. I hate the fall and winter. Bloody hate it.