Blizzard vs. Westwood

Terror

How do you people think of this? Is Westwood better or Blizzard.....:

I think Blizzard is better cuz though they need a lot of time to develop a product it is always a succes.... and they usually also bring a lot of original things....

Another good thing about blizzard is their support... even now for starcraft...

Westwood is ok though

Keep in mind Blizzard supports games like Starcraft because they have tons of money from the sales of that game to pay for it. Emperor doesn't come close to those levels, or so I've been told, so I can see why Westwood doesn't support Emperor anymore even if I don't argue with it.

I agree..... westwood makes some very good games and some lesser... but they don't support them at all..... blizzard supports with patches, maps and tournaments and stuff..... expansions...... they just keep the game alive

Damn, I Hope they will make a Renegade like game in Dune style. Haha Imagine that. Your running in the Sands of Arrakis with a Weirding module and Drop a Thumper down to the ground, Attracting an worm and Ride it. Yeeehaw....

Player destroyed Ordos laser tank with Shai-Hulud

• 1 month later...
Man what does people have with the Mino.....

Mino this mino that!.... Oh yeah???

*Gets an Advanced Carryall and puts an Deva in front of the Mino, The Deva blows the Mino in pieces, As well the Deviator's Sonic tanks and other units and Victory dances* lol

Ok, I must say from WW that I hate them. But though, they are making great games. And looking at others they make their games stable. (Just don't look at Call To Power II from Activision, for example) They abondan games ok, but most times in good condition. I haven't seen major bugs in Emperor, TS, RA, C&C, Dune2k, Dune II (RA2 is just 1 bug what never had to be invented). My end result:

I hate them, but not their work...

WestWood is a money-scheming company. They make games for just profit, but if no profit = no support. Emperor made a little money, so WW add maps and such. Blizzard makes tons of money - and they deserve it. StarCraft rules! :)

Keep in mind Blizzard supports games like Starcraft because they have tons of money from the sales of that game to pay for it. Emperor doesn't come close to those levels, or so I've been told, so I can see why Westwood doesn't support Emperor anymore even if I don't argue with it.

you bring up a good point Gob, i would love to see WW come out with the next best thing, which would earn them tons of money, and then they can support the game till the cows come home

Also, WWOL doesn't post ad banners.  BIG mistake.  DO you honestly think Blizzard pays for all those online servers and support with their own money only??? i don't think so, ad banners are a pain in the arse, but i haven't seen support for SC go away and it's been what 3 years now since it came out???