Hi I am new

Alia Atreides

Pleased to meet you. *Bows*

Also pleased to learn that soon you will join us in fanfiction. :) We always need new souls... ahem, talent.

[shameless advertising] Check out The God Emperor's Dune, the longest fanfiction thread ever; and just about to enter a new phase! (or so we hope) Long live fanfiction! [/shameless advertising]

i dunno... let's kick him. :-

oh btw, everyone forgot to mention.. there is indeed a coming and going thread.. :)

Yes, we know but you can hardly expect all the new members to know before they get here. Even if it is a little obvious...

*scampers back*

coming and going thread ehh??? maybe I should post there

*scurries away*

*scurries back*

oh and if you like video games and stuff there is the gaming section.

and why kick me? thats no fun, then its pure dakka for me :O

Hi, I'm the useless blob of goo that sits around doing nothing all day. I occasionaly post on anything that takes my fancy. My computer crashed, and that interrupted my posting on this site.

Anyway I'm blabbing.

Welcome to FED2k, and if anyone starts giving you trash just let good ole' (or should I call him young?) Gob know.

No, really, its a cute cat, since I do like cats... ;D

Hmm...probably you don't need to take the time to wonder why I am named such (Fedayeen_Avril01), but I'll tell anyways.

Originally, I was named Avrillian_Sard01, but when that war on Iraq started, and upon hearing the name of Uday's militia (the Fedayeen), and how it sounded like the Fremen's "Fedaykin", I then became known by that name. I'm still am kinda like a novice here, though I've been here for a year or something... I can tell some stuff about games, and a bit abt. what I know on Dune...(w/c is a little).

Oh well, enjoy your stay as much as you can...