~Matrix Rising~

exatreide

uhh, dust I hasten to piont out the fact you said "trying infa-red, theres nothing hostile." and if they arent using some sort of cloaking tech then someone would have seen them, considering the sun is still there, and this battle took place during the day.

, Holst was getting desperate the Turks had begun to press them harder, and the bombardment was beginning to take effect, but still Riget’s hirdmen fought on. Determined not to lat their king down…

“For Allah!!!” a Turkish regular jumped down from the ruins of some building, presumably a former fortification. As he landed he fired his rifle at Holst, but his armour deflected the fire. But the Turk was not so well armoured, in face he wasn’t armoured at all. So Holst’s bolter rounds tore a hole through the Turk. Then though his comm.-link he heard the voice of Hans, the driver of his own command Land Raider. “m’lord Holst, we have orders to retreat to Russia, from the king himself” Holst switched to divisional frequency “All hirdmen fall back to the landing site”

Holst made sure that every last one of his 180 men were aboard the last 9 Land Raiders, as the tanks rolled into the sea, Holsts once again praising the Great Scandinavian armour developers for their ingenious design of the Land Raider, it should really had been called an All-environments-known-to-man Raider. Hopefully the Russian would not have mined the very bottom of the Black Sea.

Soon after they reached the coast of Russia

OOC:

Michael how did FOUR American fleets get to Great Scandinavian waters with out detection?

The American navy units were taking a terrific bombardment from the costal defence guns along the coast of former Sweden and from the great (and unconquerable) fortress at Skagen, and a little bit inland 4 Great Scandinavian armour division along with 4 infantry division were waiting.

Message to Russia

[hide]I might be forced to recall most of my forces, but one armour division will remain, it’s officers can help you build a proper flesh and blood army[/hide]

"Riget" is on the north coast of Turkey, and is down to 180 men and 9 Land Raiders

and is somewhere in Russia

the 2. Hird division is in Russia

3ed, 4th, 5th and 6th Hird divisions are standing by.

The regular army (20 armour and 8 infantry divisions) is completely mobilized

20 armour and 8 infantry divisions mobilized

4 of them are in northern Germany

4 armour divisions and 4 infantry divisions are ready in Sweden

1 in Italy, and 11 in Russia

The Great Scandinavian navy:

6 battleships, 12 destroyers and 2 carriers are now mobilized.

construction of the folating fortress "Njord" is curretly at 75% rising at 25% each post

The Great Scandinavian air force is now completely mobilized

1000 fighters and 300 bombers are currently prepared for battle

Negotiations Complete: The nations of Brazil, Agentina, Chile, Cuba, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Guyana, Colombia, Suriname, French Guiana, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, and France have all signed on with Italy due to religious devotion to the Pope. That's on top of already having Switzerland and Italy itself (minus Sardinia and Sicily).

Italy once again (this time in game in view) offers the choice of treaty to Turkey.

Mainland Italy maintains its vigilance.

---

OOC: Just in case you wanted to know. Ex said I could do this. After all, I took three posts to do what he did.

Also, Canada, I editted your post for a reason. You were taking countries already pledged for.

Reply to Dust: Bots as in humans in special bot-suits.

Note: everyone is doing this, so here goes:

Holland has pledged its alliance to the USA and Canada, because the North Americans saved it in several wars.

Canada's fleets are moving.

Operation Verne started. Completed: 15%, rising by 15% with each post.

Message to USA

[hide] What sort of project should we start now?[/hide]

USA and Canada have allied with Mexico to become the UNAA, the United North American Alliance. They are now fused to one country, although control of Mexico's forces is divided evenly between me and Michael.

Message to Russia:

[hide]Soon I will have what is rightfully mine![/hide]

In Washington D.C.

The leaders of the UNAA met in their capitol the president spoke up.

"We are facing a rapidly escalating situation here my friends. The world is rapidly sliding into chaos. There is but one alternative."

Suddenly the Northern President stood up.

"Not Eternal Twilight!"

"I'm sorry my friends but unless things improve it may be our only option."

Military status report:

150,000 spanihs gaurd

50,000 spanish marines

1000 fighters

500 bombers

300 valkyries

200 thunderhawks

1500 battle tanks

800 APC's

400 mobile artillery

200 MRLS

225 dreadnoughts

25 crusaders (big tanks with 2 gatling cannons, 12 gauss cannons (6 per turret) in two side turrets, and a multi-melta (napalm flame thrower thingy)

500 assault boats (75 ft. boats equiped with 4 dual.50cal turrets, 2 dual rocket pod turrets, and a dual hellfire missle turret)

200 inquisitor class subs (hunters

150 cruisers

100 purgation class subs (boomers)

100 battleships

50 carriers

sardinia 40% controlled by spain, atillery barrages, air raids, and missle attacks continue by spain, landing craft have yet to touch sardinia's beaches.

Projects:

Skywatch 75% complete

dreadnought productions - 25 per post

chemical shells - 20% (per post)

hover technology 25%(perpost)

crusader productions 50(perpost)

teutonic class boats in production 25%/50(perpost)(50ft hover craft with 3 dual .50 cal turrets, a 1 dual rocket pod turret, used to transport troops, only chassis being made now, boats won't be completed til one post after hover tech is done)

any anynations wanting an aliance with spain PM me, Spain controls Spain and Kuwait ( I invaded it long time ago) Whoever is portugal I seek an alliance with you

Following lengthy negotiations Portugal decided to join the United North American Alliance. The Portuguese decided that the machines of Zero One were malevolent and that Project Eternal Twilight was too dangerous to be on the recieveing end.

to Spain:

[hide]We seek an alliance with you.[/hide]

to Turkey:

[hide] We seek an alliance. Will you join us against the machines and those who would help them enslave humanity?[/hide]

Dusk fell one the border. NOthing stirred. THe guard on duty was reading when he thought he saw, or heard, something move. Suddenly a well thrown knife protruded from his chest. A flame grenade took out the rest of the post.

Soon after, the 1st Division of the UNAA army rolled across Germany's Western border. Takeover of Germany starts. Germany 5% under UNAA control.

1st division of the UNAA has:

20,000 light infantry

10,000 heavy infantry

3,000 exoskeletons

3,000 tanks

100 newly built artillery

1st and 2nd Canadian fleets moving.

3rd fleet going with to support USA 1st-4th fleets.

Each fleet:

60 subs

30 ight cruisers

6 heavy cruisers

2 battleships

Message to China:

[hide] Position some forces along the Thai/Vietnam/Burma/India borders. We will help once we have Australia[/hide]

Message to Russia:

[hide] two nuke subs at an unknown location (so no bombing it out of the water) have 32 ICBMs aimed at Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok and surrounding areas. One wrong move and they will be slagged.[/hide]

Message to Italy:

[hide] One nuke sub has ICBMs aimed at Rome and Venice. Wrong move-boom. Slag. Get the picture?[/hide]

Joint Venture Project 'N' of the UNAA started. 'N' is at 7% and will increase by 7% each post.

Operation SD of the USA and Canada commencing, complete in 4 posts

Operation 'Verne' at 30%. Complete in 5 posts.

uhh, dust I hasten to piont out the fact you said "trying infa-red, theres nothing hostile." and if they arent using some sort of cloaking tech then someone would have seen them, considering the sun is still there, and this battle took place during the day.

It can be done, and I've just done it. If you can't figure out how I did it then that's too bad; I'm not going to tell you.

Message to Canada;

Do you really think that we don't have anti-missile defences? You try sending anything my way and not only will it be stopped, we will most likely send it right back at you. Yes, we can do that; No, I won't tell you how. Now go away and get back to your own continent. [And BTW, how are those subs getting close when I mined the waters?]

Gosh, a lot has taken place since last night... ten posts! Enough in fact for Project 'D' to be completed! Yay!

Message to all hostile nations;

We seem to have reached something of a misunderstanding. Let me make an offer. Russia will sign a peace treaty with any nation willing to allow the creation of a new machine state. A new 01. The last one was always defencive, never offensive. This will continue, provided the state is left alone and granted UN membership. This is our offer.

Russia.

Russia makes no hostile moves this post, but defenses are still building up. The waters around both Russia and Japan are now completely impassable, and both countries are possessed of a top secret air defence technology which can repel and return any incoming threat; be it missile or aircraft.

Reply: Does ICBM mean anything? INTER-CONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILE!! long distance...you know?

By the way....where ARE you getting all these systems from? They somehow 'appear' in one of your posts without preparation or previous knowledge as soon as they're needed. Is it some magic trick we ought to be aware of?

I've talked to michael over the phone, america is shelling NORWAY not sweden. America is nowhere near doomed. My fleets will join them soon.

MOre fighting in germany, losses are 207 light infantry, 30 heavy infantry and 2 exos.

Germany now 7% under UNAA control.

Operation 'Verne' at 60%

Operation 'N' at 14%

OPeration SD complete in 1 post

Russia, the UNAA aircraft cannot be turned back.

the ICBMs are programmed to avoid anti-missile systems.

Very well, don't get so worked up.

And trust me, these anti missile systems cannot be avoided. Do they use missiles? No. Shielding? No. Anything else that might occur to you? No. They are top secret and believe me, nothing gets past them.

[bTW, that means that firing a missile and it impacting on me before I can retaliate is god-modding. More than already that is].

As for my tech, that's 01. When the old 01 was destroyed almost all of the important stuff escaped to Russia where they are working in an unknown location. They aren't marketing their produce any more, it's all going to me. Why? Because I'm the one protecting them. Easy.

"Great day for a crusie isnt it?" Dimitri asked his wife.

The Romaninan cruise ship left port to great fan fare it was going to be a 6 month cruise in the mediteranian to help escape the chaos of the world. Fun was promised and dimitri had payed enough for it.

"Yes, Thank you for this we needed thi-" She stoped the ship shaking violently

"What was that?" Dimitri asked.

"All civilans to the life rafts."

They ran from the room the ship was shaking vilently peopel were shoving and fighting.

"Whats going on?"

"WAR, were going to war." Some one screamed running by. Dimitri was confused, Romania was nuetral. He didnt understand till he reached the top deck, The Ship was on fire, the aft section was sinking flames reached into the sky.

"The Russians mined romainan waters. They mined the whole black sea except turkey!"(Like you said dusty, you mined the black sea, you never said the russian contorled black sea. pitty you killing civilans left and right :))

Another explosion blossemed infront of him and darnkess consumed his vision. The Cruise sink sank killing 2000 inocent civilans. The Romanian parliment was out raged and in response sent a declaration of war to Russia.

The Turks control of there land was complete, Shore defenses were repleaced and impenitrable(ya know sorta like your anti air)

You don't have the means to obtain that kind of tech. You have neither Japan or 01. I have both. Thus, it kind of stands to reason that my tech is superior to yours. No offence.

And if the Romanians were stupid enough to sail into waters that I broadcasted were mined then it's their own fault.

That's another country you've gratuitously added Ex, aren't you getting tired of that?

(who care, the Great Scandinavian costal defences are as good there as in former Sweden, the only difference is that the fortress at Skagen can’t provide support, but who cares as Njord will soon be there)

The bombardment of the American fleets continued, and their fired back, but they could not change the tide of the battle, and their casualties were heavy, also their numerous attempts to land their forces had failed time after time. But the Great Scandinavian fleet lacked the power to drive tem away for good…something that would soon change.

In Great Scandinavian Germany the 4 Great Scandinavian armour divisions began moving south into Italian Germany to face the UNAA invasion force. Meanwhile the 2. Hird division and 10 regular Great Scandinavian armour divisions rolled in from Russia to help in the defence.

Meanwhile the Great Scandinavian floating fortress Njord sailed out from the docks in Copenhagen and headed north, to Norway, to cleanse the coastland there with it’s many and mighty gun batteries …

Message to the UNAA

[hide]Withdraw your forces from our territory, or they will be destroyed

[/hide]

The Hird

"Riget" is down to 180 men and 9 Land Raiders and heading back to Great Scandinavia

the 2. Hird division is in Eastern Germany, heading west to fight off the invaders

3ed, 4th, 5th and 6th Hird divisions are standing by.

The grund forces

The regular army is composed of 20 armour and 8 infantry divisions

4 armour division are headning south to Italian Germany to fight off the invaders

4 armour divisions and 4 infantry divisions are ready in Sweden

4 Infantry divisions are ready to fight off the invaders in Norway

1 armour division is in Italy,

1 armour division is in Russia

10 armour division are rolling westwards though Germany

The Great Scandinavian navy:

The navel forces of Great Scandinavian are composed of 6 battleships, 12 destroyers, 2 carriers and the Njord

all of it are heading north to fight the American fleet

The Great Scandinavian air force:

1000 fighters and 300 bombers are currently prepared for battle

Australian Prime Minister Brett Talon sat in his room gazing across the various riches presented to the highest-leading commander of the country. The screams of the protestors outside just past the steel gates progressively became louder and louder every single day. Sighing he slowly twirled the brandy in his hands thinking of the current events in the country. Every single day more and more people lost their jobs and the economy was slowly crumbling around them. The matters were only made worse by the continued pressure by both the warring factions, now getting closer and closer to involving every single country on the face of the Earth.

“They’re getting louder everyday” mumbled Williams, one of the two advisors in the room.

“Yes, I think they’ve discovered the concept of a megaphone.” Snickered Bradly, the other man. It was ironic, because Bradly was born American but had somehow migrated to Australia for some reason he never exactly expressed openly.

“We’re defiantly in a tight position here, sir.” Muttered Williams gazing out the window at the crowd.

“I’m glad someone here has grasped the concept of observation”, snickered Bradly.

Not paying any attention to the man next to him Williams turned to the Prime Minister and gazed at him coldly.

“We have to figure out a resolution here or our country as we know it will fall.”

“I’m quite aware of this, and I’ve even figured out a plan that will benefit me and give every single person in this country a job.” Responded the Commander, not even meeting his lessers eyes. Both the men stepped back in shock, as if it wasn’t possibly that simple.

“But how, how can you possibly have devised a solution, and without anyone else’s consent?” Whispered Bradly.

“Because, it’s simple…What’s one thing in wartime that have salvaged many countries, including America so long ago?” Both the advisors gazed at each other.

“War production”, muttered both of them in unison.

“Exactly”, he now gazed up at both their faces, only a cold, and hopeless expression lied within his eyes.

“But that would inevitably drag us into this conflict, the one that we have stayed neutral on since the start!” Exclaimed Williams with utter fear.

“We don’t exactly have a choice here”, muttered Bradly.

“Yes we do, there is always another solution. And besides, think about all the lives that would be sacrificed in the meantime!” Yelled Williams

“And that constitutes doing nothing, and allowing our country to crumble around us leading to depression, death, and starvation?” Broke in Talon aggressively.

“We have no choice” continued Talon, “but start a mass war production, it is the only way.”

“As you wish” bowed Bradly. Looking over at Williams, Talon saw complete utter helplessness and defeat in his eyes.

“I shall give the speech in one hour, we will not fall.”

Blue: Landings/Bombardment

Mission Code Name: Hawks Eye. A.k.a – Invasion of New Guinea (Post 1)

There wasn’t any warning as the Australian fleet moved in under the cover of night. Though the fleet itself wasn’t especially large due to Australia’s neutral state from all large or small militaristic conflicts in the past, it was still largely formidable. The armada headed closer to the New Guinea coastline which was protected by only a few thousand men, in fact, most of the Guinean forces resided on the coastline trying to defend against any plausible attack though they were too stretched out to be of any real threat.

The plans to give every person who wanted one a job had gone especially well. The populace was happy to get their hands on money and the economy progressively had gotten better. What was even more ironic was that what Talon had said was becoming slowly true after only a few days; he was becoming more powerful. Though the country itself was democratic he could now issue a concept and have it immediately accepted without much thought otherwise.

Unfortunately, every Australian citizen knew the country was still economically weak and their military was only at its beginning with only a few hundred thousand men to fight with. All of this didn’t matter though as Talon had quickly decided that now was the time to end all sea-boarder disputes with New Guinea and quickly invade.

The steady hum of engines bristled throughout the ships as the coastline was now in range. The ships slowly began to get into position as the Commander got ready for his first conflict ever.

“Commander Daleck, we await your orders”, spoke one of the navigators looking over the radar.

“Where are the ships position currently?” Muttered Daleck gazing at the black landmass ahead.

“The fleet consists of seven destroyers, four cruisers, two battle cruisers and four supporting gun ships, plus of course, the landing forces. The left flank, center, and right flank are preciously where you planned them out to be in the original plans. We await your command to attack and from we calculate a large hole shall be blown in the coastal defenses from 10 minutes of bombardment from our cannons.” Responded the man, gazing up eagerly.

“Have the battle cruisers 19’’ cannons rip open the main defenses and have the rest attack the positions which are most likely to contain enemy men, we must land safely.” The man nodded at his commanders orders and broadcasted them through the radio.

“Awaiting your command.” Spoke the man, everyone waited.

“Fire!” Yelled Daleck fiercely and the deafening blasts of cannons echoed throughout the night. Giant light lit up the coastline as the Guineans were caught off-guard.

“Fire as much as much as ammunition as possible until the cannons fall off” spoke Daleck quickly moving over the various consoles, aiding in the overall movement and attack.

“We’ve found the positions of their large cannons, if we don’t take them out-“ the mans voice was muffled out as a shot impacted a cruiser a few hundred feet away. The initial blast didn’t do much but disable the two main frontal cannons and incinerate men who were on the deck instantly.

“We can’t risk further blasts like that, inform the battle cruisers and the destroyers Sydney and Yohack to attack the cannon positions. Inform the landing ships that they are on stand-by and must prepare right away!” Yelled Daleck grabbing onto a bar as the waves from the cannon shot hit the battle cruiser.

The return fire came once again, but instead of a single shot now five at once flew down onto the ships. Thankfully the Guineans didn’t have advanced targeting machines and four shots missed, another impacted the another cruiser, this time lighting the front deck on fire.

“Move the amphibious assault in, there’s no way their cannons can keep up with the speed of the transport ships. Tell the ships to continue pounding the cannons and get in some air support to bomb the Hell outta any coastal land armor, lets make this a quickie!”

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]

Mission Code Name: Hawks Landing A.k.a – New Guinea Landings (Post 2)

The boats came into plain sight of the coastal weapons, or what remained of them. The initial defenses had been completely destroyed by the heavier battle cruiser weapons. Ship after ship swarmed the landings and the first wave was made up of the newest-made Australian tanks, though they were few in number.

Machine gun burst hit the ships as the now battle-aware New Guinea defenders fought on valiantly against slowly deteriorating odds. Crackles could be heard above as the Australian air force lit up the night dropping bombs on production facilities and other militaristic sites. Thankfully for the invaders their government had spent the most money of all the factions on their planes and air force all together due to centuries of isolation.

The rearing noises of tank treads now were the main noise that screamed over the battle. They continued to swarm down the lands as the amphibious droppings continued. More and more men swarmed the beaches as the coastal battery now began to hit inner-land targets but with less accuracy then that of the coastal bombardments.

Meanwhile, in the air the forces of the Australian invaders seemed to have very little contentment as the dropped bombs and flew in for air-to-ground support tactics, directly aiding the quickly moving Australian armor divisions as the infantry stayed back and began to finish up their man-to-man firefights.

“We got boogies dead-ahead, Ace”, spoke a calm voice coming over the radio.

The extent of the Australian air force was miraculous in comparison to that of the rivaling forces. Now Ace, as they liked to call him, was leading a 250-fighter assault against remaining armored units who would shortly be there to contest the newer invading armor when the screens lit up.

“100 boogies, T-Minus 3-minutes in-counting.” Spoke another eager voice.

The enemy planes came closer and suddenly a barrage of missals were launched from the invading fighters. The invaders had the advantage of range due to American support for their missal advancement a few years back.

They tried to desperately invade but their fighters weren’t especially new and the weapons collided into the bulk of the defensive force, easily annihilating ¾ of them.

“Okay boys, let’s bring them into closer combat, try to conserve missals by using machine guns, we have to save some to drop by on those advancing tanks to the North.”

“Affirmative squad leader.”

“Affirmative.”

“Roger”

The voices echoed throughout his cockpit as he activated the boosters and accelerated, the rest of his group followed.

As they got closer missals were fired from both forces. Both forces had casualties including the Australians. A fighter on the right flank of Ace instantly blew up, lighting up the night sky.

Machine guns ripped apart planes as they mesh of the two collided into each other, flying past one another.

“Ace watch out, you got one to your left.”

“Another one to your right, Squadron leader!”

“You got four on your tail, someone get him assistance!”

Ace struggled with the controls as tried to pull up as fast and hard as the plane would let him. Sweat descended from his temple as the plane began to get shaky trying to keep up with his dodging maneuvers.

“Someone get my tail, I can’t hold this many off!” Yelled Ace, already feeling the morale defeat.

“Someone, ANYONE get Eagle ones tail!” Variations of this echoed throughout the radio but everyone was preoccupied.

“I’m coming Eagle One, hold on Sir!” Yelled a deep and reassuring voice.

It wasn’t enough and the man wasn’t fast enough as the enemy fighters locked onto Ace’s plane. Four missals were fired, two flew past his wing, another collided into his right thruster and the last hit the body, Ace instantly died.

Ace was one of the 20 men that died in the remaining 20 minute fight which decimated the remaining enemy air force. Forty minutes after the aerial ingagment in the air the Australian fighter division located the advancing New Guinea armored division and swarmed down taking them out with a barrage of missal and machine gun fire. An additional 15 fighters were lost due to immense enemy AA fire. Now that the main armored threat and the air force was decimated the remaining New Guinea forces fell.

Only a few men and tanks were left to fight in much smaller fire fights that were over in a few hours, it had taken the Australian army a good deal of planning and lose, but New Guinea was taken over in 11 hours.

Australian Loses: 2,345

New Guinea Loses: 20,056

Rockets raced from the shore of Turkey, hundreds of them,thousands of them. you could see there trails for miles. They raced towards their destinations. Each one was targeted to satlite spotted mines, thousands of mines had been spotted the Russians had not tried to hide them perfering the overwelming number tactic.

The Missels slammed into the mines massive explosions filled the black sea, the mines vaperizing instantly killing no one.

Planes launched from land based locations spilling rockets and machine guns at the mines.

"Ah Ryan Sharpie we brought you and your sqaud here to due us a little test. You all know of the Spartans right?"

"You mean the bad mother fuckers that took over Cyprus in two weeks? The infamous killing machines? Yes, of course we know about them." Ryan said for the rest of his sqaud.

"We want you to kill them. Your sqaud has exelent marks against both Russian and Machine forces, to tell you the truth your the best thing we have short of the Spartans and speical forces."

"Rangers lead the way." Sharpie said with pride.

"Indeed, We have eqiped the Spartans with some new gadgets, we are giving you the advantage of two hours to set up defenses with whatever you want, non lethel weapons will be used of course. Its just a goverment experiment."

"You want me and my 23 men to fight how many Spartans?"

"10."

"Your crazy."

"You wont do it? If you manage to kill them all, everyone in your sqaud will be given 10 million Lyrans. For every Spartan you take down, you will be each given 1 million turkish Lyra."

"We arnt mercenarys but we will do it."

The Soldier smiled. "Exelent."

"Set up machine gun posts here and here, I want everything we got covering those angels, If I wanted to launch a sneak attack I would hit from there, Set up those bouncing betties over there they might hit a frontal assult."

His men moved at a near frentic pace setting up possitions and non lethel stun mines.

"Ready?" Angela asked her team.

They all nodded Angela knew they were smiling on the inside, it was time for some target practice.

"Red 4, Red 5, Hit from the North, Red 2 Set up your sniper rifle up there, Pick them off all you can, give us the single when you think there ready for Blue 2 and Blue 3 to hit from the West with the rest of us."

"Confirmed."

Angela singled her sqaud to move and they did just that.

"Shit when these bas-" Micheal fell to the ground twitching the laser round hitting his helmet nocking him out.

"Snipers get Cover." Sharpie shouted.

His men dove for cover two of them falling and twitching like Micheal.

"I got two incoming!" Mehet Shouted His machine gun spilling out red laser rounds.

The Spartans turned for cover ducking behind rocks, they turned momentarily and fired two men fell down hit.

"Shit." Ryan spat. His men were falling like flies.

"Cease fire." He shouted his men were confused but obeyed. They ducked into the ground.

The Spartans begain rushing toward the line at a near inhuman rate, Ryan had never seen any one run that fast. He twisted the handle on the detenater and a line of small explosions went up catching the spartans in there range, the Spartans fell down twitching.

The men cheered they had got two! They payed for there cheering two more falling to the sniper.

Rangers 2

Spartans 7

Angela cursed, They had managed to take out two of her troops, She would give the troops there one two later, they had been two brash in running toward the line. Now Angela had to relie on a full frontal assult with 6 of her best troops.

"Go, Go!" She screamed running toward the line of rocks. Lasers raced past her left and right she reached down and hurled a stun gernade toward the Ranger line, and was satisfied when her visor confirmed two were down.

"Red 9, Cover me." She shouted running toward a large bolder, She jumped in air and fired her round slamming into the shoulder of the commander Sharpie taking him down, she rolled behind the rock and singled her men to charge. With out there commander the sqaud would fall easily.

Philoetius cursed the time seeming to slow down as he watched his long t

friend and commander Sharpie fall to the dirt, but he knew what he had to do.

"Rest of you to the line." He shouted ducking behind the sandbags. The Spartans begain there charge towards the line the lasers seemed to miss them, the Spartans seemed to have super human aim picking off the Defenders easily.

Philoetius uncliped a gernade and hurled it towards the rushing Enemy the explosion sending Angela into the air, nocking her out. Darkness came over him a moment later.

"The Rangers did well, 21 Spartans, 6 Rangers. Promote Sharpie to Major and the one who took over to Captain." Rodrigues said looking through the binocluers

"Yes sir."

"I hear the fires are still rapind on sicily." Someone said behind him.

"Good, Speaking of fires, send a offer of friend ship to the Australians."

"Yes sir."

"Sir!" Someone screamed running towards him. Rodrigues turned towards the out of breath soldier.

"What is it?"

"We just captured the entire Japanto Group, The ones that were spreading the pro machine propoganda in Ankara."

"Take me to them." Rodrigues said walking towards his car.

The group was lined up next to each other, all of them standing.

"Why do you betray your country?" Rodrigues asked

"Us betray? You are the one that brought us into war against the Russians, The machines, The vikings and the italions, you betrayed us." One of them spat.

Rodrigues pulled out his side arm and fired, the mans brains splatterd against the wall behind him.

"Murderer!" One of the females screamed.

"You betray your country the price of treason in a time of war is death." He turned his pistal again and fired into her chest three times, she collapsed.

"You wont win Rodrigues, The Russians, The Machines, Are coming for you." Another said with pride.

"Oh but they already tried, they already tried to invade us, they already tried to kill me." He fired into the mans knee caps.

"Maybe I should try on them?" Rodrigues said whispering into the mans ear.

"You wont." He said with pain.

Rodrigues fired the gun pressed against the mans temple.

"You are the only group in Turkey that thinks I am doing a bad job. Thinking that what I am doing is not right. That defending our people against the russian dogs is wrong."

He looked at another one of them randomly and fired into his groin, then into his shoulder and knee cap.

"Butchor!" The only other female in the group shouted.

Rodrigues smiled and whispered into her ear,"You know it was a female that aided the first machine fighters in Turkey, you know it was someone like you who started this war, not me."

"You were killing them with out mercy."

"Mercy is reserved for the living." His knife unshethed and put to her throat.

"You love the machines so much you shall join them in death." She fell to ground gurgling holding her throat.

He put the blade back in the sheeth.

The other 15 memebers of Japanto said nothing.

Rodrigues let the round fall from his pistol and slammed in another.

"You are so loving of your machines, You shall join them." Rodrigues said firing into the head of one of them the rage filling his voice.

"You betray your country!" He screamed firing into the chest of another again and again and again.

"Die for your Machines, Die!" He kept firing the prisinors sourounded by turkish soldiers, one of them tried to run rifles cut him down instantly.

Rodrigues walked up to the last prisinor and asked him,"Was it worth it?"

The man was shaking he couldnt speak, he opened his mouth not for words but for blood as the Rodrigues knife ripped into his stomic.

"I guess not." Rodrigues pulled the knife out and shoved the man onto the ground.