BEST 2V2 STRAT! EVER!

henry

Here, i'll give you 1 quote that disjoints that entire website:

This particular BO can take out anyone- anyone including the top most elite players

Elite players aren't known because of their bo's, but because of their micromanaging skills, lasertanks wouldn't stand a chance against minotaurs without some micromanaging skills.

And also, it's just a double rush blown out of proportion. ;)

This particular BO can take out anyone- anyone including the top most elite players

OK, for starters, the "top most elite players" don't play on 30k, especially against Guild.

Nonetheless, this entire glorified rush can be stopped with snipers, Kindjal, and a handful of assorted vehicles, no prob. A turret or two would be helpful as well, but mostly overkill.

OK, for starters, the "top most elite players" don't play on 30k, especially against Guild.

Nonetheless, this entire glorified rush can be stopped with snipers, Kindjal, and a handful of assorted vehicles, no prob. A turret or two would be helpful as well, but mostly overkill.

Everything that you see in the BO goes on within 2 minutes, so by 3 minutes, the player is dead and you can't get snipers, Knidjal, a handful of assorted vehicles and turrets within 2 minutes.

Building snipers, Knidjal and vehicles can't stop EITS, and plus, with you whole base gone, my partner can wear you down slowly. If you go for Air Drone, there'll be dustscouts & gas troops & Kobra waiting for you... AA troopers can't shoot down EITS effectively and if you have loads AA troopers my partner will rush his forces(which is basically all anti-infantry units) in to finish them all. The EITS CANNOT be stopped, we tried 10 times.

Everything that you see in the BO goes on within 2 minutes, so by 3 minutes, the player is dead and you can't get snipers, Knidjal, a handful of assorted vehicles and turrets within 2 minutes.

You can't get a LARGE attack group within 2 minutes.

Building snipers, Knidjal and vehicles can't stop EITS

Airdrones can.

and plus, with you whole base gone

If his base is gone. :P Remember, he has an allie too. ;) Since you're directing ALL your units to a base i can easily engy you.

If you go for Air Drone, there'll be dustscouts & gas troops & Kobra waiting for you... AA troopers can't shoot down EITS effectively and if you have loads AA troopers my partner will rush his forces(which is basically all anti-infantry units) in to finish them all. The EITS CANNOT be stopped, we tried 10 times.

Sure... airdrones can shoot down eits's from pretty far, the ordos mob can be destroyed by minotaurs & sardaurs. And the kobra's... a worm will do.

Anyway, it's just a double rush blown out of proportion, it isn't good at all because both your baes are vulnerable and can be attacked at all times. It cannot defeat elite players either because that requires some skillfull micromanaging. A minotaur vs a minotaur, which one would win? The one that is micromanaged the best ofcourse!

You can't get a LARGE attack group within 2 minutes.

Airdrones can.

If his base is gone. :P Remember, he has an allie too. ;) Since you're directing ALL your units to a base i can easily engy you.

Sure... airdrones can shoot down eits's from pretty far, the ordos mob can be destroyed by minotaurs & sardaurs. And the kobra's... a worm will do.

Anyway, it's just a double rush blown out of proportion, it isn't good at all because both your baes are vulnerable and can be attacked at all times. It cannot defeat elite players either because that requires some skillfull micromanaging. A minotaur vs a minotaur, which one would win? The one that is micromanaged the best ofcourse!

You can't get a large defense group within 2 minutes as well. Besides, all player 1 makes is dustscouts + gas troopes, no high-end units, so we can have 20-30 pretty quick. all player 2 make is EITS and some few Kobra, and with 30k, no prob.

If you manage to build Air Drone before we get EITS, we will switch to plan B--Guild. When you build Air Drones you must have built a Hanger which means you only have 1 barraks so you don't produce tanks fast enough to counter Guild.

Also the EITS player leaves his MCV behind and build in his ally's base. Of course I'm going to leave SOME units for defense. Units enough to with stand good units. And you can't possibly build engy + APC within 2 minutes, too.

You can possibly pump out enough mino to kill a whole load of dustscout + Kobra, the maximum mino we have ever encountered is 2, which both opponents know exactly what we're doing and went for mino without even building a ref. Wind, Fac, Fac up, mino, but he still can't get a force good enough before the EITS get his fac. So sards and worms? Outta the question.

Emprworm mentioned it. The only method to counter is to do the same thing so that it's a tie.

Not to mention: Ordos are built to rush, so in the first few minutes of the game, Ordos always have an advantage with cheap, 'useless' units.

lol, try that against me and a decent player

i bet it wont work

1st problem - youll be owned by a rush since only 1 of them has land units

2nd problem - crap long term economy, if it dont work ur screwed 4 sure

1st: not much player will have an air force good enough to kill in the first 2 minutes.

2nd: long term economy? The game finishes in about 5 minutes! EITS fail? IX bombs bombing you base + guild screwing you up like hell. It takes 5 fremen fred to kill one single guild tank and 15 sard shoot to do the same. We have so many back ups.

Ok, i'm too lazy to quote everything but i'll sort things in the order henry has posted them.

1. the dustscout/chemical rush is an old tactic and everyone knows how to pull it off/defend against it. Lets choose a combination of mortars/dustscout with a few lasertanks this time.

2. You can't get enough eits's and kobra's in 2 minutes, and also, while player 1 is fighting player 2 is vulnerable against attacks made by anyone because kobra's on their own aren't good vs a mob of dustscouts/bikes/buzsaws whatever.

3. What i meant with the above is that instead of player 1 & 2 winning player 2 is vulnerable against rushes.

4. You can't get guild fast enough, yes, you have 0 money worries (newbie'ish) but you don't have enough time. Because if the eits's didn't work, your rush won't inmediatly work either.

Also the EITS player leaves his MCV behind and build in his ally's base. Of course I'm going to leave SOME units for defense. Units enough to with stand good units. And you can't possibly build engy + APC within 2 minutes, too.

Ah, that makes it even more easy, you only need an engineer in order to disable player 2 for awhile. :P

You can possibly pump out enough mino to kill a whole load of dustscout + Kobra, the maximum mino we have ever encountered is 2, which both opponents know exactly what we're doing and went for mino without even building a ref. Wind, Fac, Fac up, mino, but he still can't get a force good enough before the EITS get his fac. So sards and worms? Outta the question.

Question is, who gets who first?:P

Not to mention: Ordos are built to rush, so in the first few minutes of the game, Ordos always have an advantage with cheap, 'useless' units.

*laughs* sandbike/lots of light infantry, a harvestor and perhaps a machine gun turret, lots of buzsaws or dustscouts/chemical troopers and a harvestor, those are just a few ways of defending against an early dustscout/chemical trooper rush.

2nd: long term economy? The game finishes in about 5 minutes! EITS fail? IX bombs bombing you base + guild screwing you up like hell. It takes 5 fremen fred to kill one single guild tank and 15 sard shoot to do the same. We have so many back ups.

Exactly, 30k is for newbies because you don't have to worry about your economy. You can't get alot of ix bombs early in the game and they're easily disposed of. You can't get guild quick enough, perhaps one but by then your base will be swarmed with enemy units.

Actually, you don't have alot of backups, what are you going to do if YOU are doublerushed? Only player 1 will be able to defend while player 2 is building eits's. :P

Henry, there's another mistake in your post.

I won a grand 5000 US, betting that my friends will loose 10 times in a row against me an another friend.

I doubt this is true.

in the visual in 3/13 or 4/13 u can see the guys dumb because its 30 k and he built 2 refs if he does that on 30 k u might as well just click the little flag on your choice bar and leave the territory

(if i didn't know better these guys were comps on easy .....)

Oops! Fixed my post. It's supposed to be 50 not 5000(wow I could retire if I get money that easy)

I know 30k is dumb(or noobish) but still you can't think of anything to counter it, can't you?(apart from rush!)

The four players are me, Jeffrey, Jacky and Jeromy. All four of us study in the same school when we're young and we work in a same shop selling computer games.

in the pictures can't u see that those people weren't building????????????????????????????????????????? they have about 3 units out on 30k! i guess if u didn't rush u could go fac hanger and drone your eits and get sandbikes or along wioth that u can get sards to fend off your ground units....

a lot of people are commenting about flaws in your strat, how some things dont seem possible, and also counter strats if they were. So im guessing that your "BEST 2v2 STRAT EVER" isnt as great as you think.

And didnt you say that you fought against the same two people 10 times straight? ever occur to you that you should fight people with different tactics?

emprworm having the best 2vs2 strat ever - sorry, i don't think Hell has Frozen Over yet LOL

i believe loweezee would come up with that before emprworm ;D

ffs he puts a lot of hyperbole and fluff into his "strats". just reading all that babyish "hype" makes me wanna vomit. when is he gonna get to the freakin' POINT already? how many times does he have to repeat "this is the best strat ever, no one can stop it, did you hear me, no one can stop it, NO ONE - that's right, i said NO ONE!" etc. etc. how any can stomach such nonsense is beyond me.

DukeLeto is right - elite players do not play on 30k as this "strat" suggest to do

furthermore, there is no unbeatable strat even on 30k

if both rushers rush one base, then there is always the potential for the person who is not being rushed to destroy one base of the rushers. in which case, the game devolves into a 1vs1 that anyone can Win

unbeatable strat - no. i could have told you there is not one before reading *ANY* of the crap on that site but i decided to humor it anyhow. you owe my stomach big-time, henry

"There is no possible way to stop the EITS except with drones- they just come too fast"
--- this is a line from your "best 2V2 STRAT! EVER!" - and that line is most definitely one of the most asinine things i've ever heard said about Emperor gameplay in my life

ken really should make a Sticky thread for newbies that says: if you want to be good at Emperor, do the *OPPOSITE* of everything you see on emprworm's site.

nav your totally wrong that site is very helpful and tells u good bo's and useful knowledge.Especily how to manage your refs and what they can and cannot support.it also shows a lot of strat that are extremly usefull

ROFL

i'm sure someone like you would need to go to that site to get "strats"

that site has nonsense info. i just totally debunked the utter crap listed as a "strat". i could debunk almost anything listed on that site just as well, but i got better things to do. the only "useful" things on that site are common sense that everybody who is not a moronic n00b already knows anyhow. anything aside from that is counter-productive misinformation that will get you owned vs. any good player

Nav did u ever notice that those bo's were put on there buy some of the best people that have played this game your basicly calling them all out by saying thre bo's suck ....so why do u just have a little freindly 1v1 HARDCORE FIGHT TO THE DEATH agaisnt the people who put up thoose bo's..i'm sure all of them will take your ass to the ground excose my french.