The Flame Navaros Thread

Navaros

Lately many people seem to have the uncontrollable urge to flame me any time I post anything.

I figure that instead of having them clutter up all of fed2k with flames to me, maybe if they had a chance to get it all out of their system in one thread like this one - then they will stop flaming me everywhere else and ruining every other thread.

So here is your flame Navaros thread.

I appeal to the Mods to please let this thread stay open for the overall good of fed2k.

Post all your flames to me here.

you call yourself a bi-sexual and we all know that I am Christian and i am not cool with that. so instead of venting your vendetta against me in this and other offtopic threads, why don't you take it over here http://www.dune2k.com/forum/?board=2;action=display;threadid=11919

thx

Ok, I will answer this here. (Note: it's not flaming).

1) I don't hate you. I don't, really.

2) I'm not holding a vendetta against you.

That said, I will explain my self.

We hold very different opinions about several things. When I read posts of you I mostly don't agree with you. The difference between posts from you and posts from others is that you so often bring your own opinion and assumptions as facts. You do this in a way that annoys me. I don't know how excactly but it's something in the way you wright. Because you do it this way, I have the need to express my own opinion and sometimes come with real facts to nullify your 'facts'. When ever I do this, you don't come with counter-facts (real facts, that you've searched for on the internet, a long with links, graph's, pictures), no, YOU start flamming me and constantly banging on the 'facts' you have mentioned in your first post. You bring your opinion and keep hamering on that opinion without bringing in new proof for your point. This, offcourse, annoys me even more. So in the course of time it might seem that I hate you, but that isn't so. I hate the way you post. How can I hate someone I don't even know. I never will or have done that.

So it's not because I'm bi-sexual and you're a Christian. I can get a long with Christians very well. (My new girlfriend is a Christian.) I don't hate you. I hate the fact that you don't give a f*ck about other people opinions!

With this thread u proofed that u are a moron.

Like babylon sayd the way u talk is askin for flaming and now u proof it by makin a thread were u ask every1 to flame u.

Didn`t u get enough attention from ur parents???????

Is that it?????

And now by acting like a total idiot u want some attention I geuss.

Go to a psychiatrist or something man. >:(

It's not the opinions. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. It's just the way that he expresses them which is.... what's the word? Provocative.

Eg,

here is why you hate me, same reason Dust Scout and MechaDragonX hates me:

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/?board=34;action=display;threadid=11334;start=msg191197#msg191197

I don't think I have ever even once said that I hate you. I have no reason to. I merely dislike the way you express yourself.

Im gonna hold back alot here, believe me.....

I have alot of things I would like to say with differnt word choices......

This is the light version,

Nav,

I do personally think that you crap up this forum and that we all would be alot better off if you would get the hell out forever....

You post things that are stupid and pointless that holds no importance at all (example, the pizza thread and his other pointless rants).

You post things that are mean and insensitive and dont think a bit about others or how they might react to your posts....

Your attitude is 90% of the reason people like I loathe you...

You have that cocky ass im the best at everything I will rule you all, I am god attitude. That is sooooo god dam annoying....

You make random accusations against people for various reasons..........

You ruin many many decent posts with your irrilevent comments and spam....

What else can I say, you act like a fucking prick all the time.

If you would just stop being an asshole all the time people would not dislike you.....

We have all told you this at one point or another and you always let it breeze by you.

Im gonna stop now before I releace the dogs of war......

Nav likes attention. Every time he makes a post, everybody replies to it. My suggestion is this, if you dont like nav, than dont complain in his threads. If you dont pay attention to him, he will realize that his bullcrap doesnt really amount to much. and even better! if he continues doing it, there will be a greater chance that he is booted if everybody just leaves him alone.

You dont deserve any communication nav, because you have absolutely no intelligence. You contridict yourself all the time. You espouse the bible as God's work. You then attack christianity for being foolish. You constantly do this, and lately I dont know what to think. do you want attention? or are you just plain nuts?

maybe it isnt either of those, maybe you really are an idiot.

This is not a flame, but, as usual, a reasoned summary.

What I dislike about Nav is the way he loves to get his hands on anything by which he may potray himself as a victim, even if it means driving others to frustration to do it. Usually, though he picks on any reasonable post (or a multitude thereof) wherein people dissemble his argeuments, using this as 'proof' that his audience is flaming/biased/bigoted/ignorant.

No doubt he will use this thread to expose the 'prejudice' in Fed2k that supposedly exists against him.

Nav can make, and has made, good points. But the concentration of these in other material of most distasteful tone is far below what it should be.

He may also be rather good at winning Online games of Emperor. I don't know about that, and frankly, it means nothing to me.

I agree that Navaros' style to take an attitude (found that from dictionary, I don't know If I used it right) is agressive and negative, and he just makes 'disguisting' things, but instead of flaming him you could live with it or politely mention it to him. It's too late, almost every member has said something to him that he doesn't like.

And yes, he is "different". But does it matter?

This is not a flame, but, as usual, a reasoned summary.

What I dislike about Nav is the way he loves to get his hands on anything by which he may potray himself as a victim, even if it means driving others to frustration to do it. Usually, though he picks on any reasonable post (or a multitude thereof) wherein people dissemble his argeuments, using this as 'proof' that his audience is flaming/biased/bigoted/ignorant.

No doubt he will use this thread to expose the 'prejudice' in Fed2k that supposedly exists against him.

Nav can make, and has made, good points. But the concentration of these in other material of most distasteful tone is far below what it should be.

He may also be rather good at winning Online games of Emperor. I don't know about that, and frankly, it means nothing to me.

rarely has anything i have said on this site ever been "disassembled". what happens is, i post an opinion that is a bit different than the opinions some of the other people here, and they get the wrongful idea in their head that "since X[number] of people agree with *me* and not Nav, that means that we are surely right, and Nav is wrong and should stfu!" that is not "disassembling". that is refusing to allow an opinion that is different than your own.

you say my posts are distasteful. you can be 100% assured that if i ever make a "distasteful" post, then it is in reponse to a post that was far *more* distasteful than mine. since i am the only Bible-believing Christian on this site, people here get the wrong idea that something is wrong with me for that reason, or that their opinion is better than mine. we all have opinions, and none of yours is any better than mine. outnumbering me does not make you *right*.

to babylon: you seem to mis-understand when i say "Christian". i mean Christian as in someone who does not "pick and choose" which parts of the Bible i am going to uphold. if your girlfriend knows that you are "bi-sexual", then there is *NO* question that she would have ran away screaming in horror; if she was a Bible-Believing Christian. she may *call* herself "Christian", but that does not make her a Christian.

not been posting or visting fed2k long but i must say nav could make the pope swear.

the statement about being the only bible beliving christian on here is offensive beyond belief!!!

Nav i suggest u reread your bible, what happen to tolerance, turning the other check and the love of christ?

did he not sucker the dispised nor confort the outcast!

dont preach against evil lest thou be found to be evil

let him without sin cast the first stone

christ gave his life to save us all man.

If you sit in judgement then you will be judged

ok supose im still just a GAY n00b dispite the fact that im married got four kids never been unfaithful to my wife and dont fancy men what so ever.

get a life man or is itthat sin has crept in to your heart and you denouce gays so much cause u fear you secertly are one? >:(

nav you are so not the only bible-believeing xian on the boards. you might THINK you are, but there's myself for one, and im fairly sure i could include a lot of others in that.

and im inclined to agree with alchemi2, i respect your right to have your own opinions, that doesn't bother me, it's the way you have this awful attitude to nonxians and xians who dont meet YOUR expectations. Like you can't expect every xian who meets a bisexual to run away screaming? everyone sins. everyone screws up. me, you, xians, nonxians.

if jesus were alive today he'd hang out with bisexuals etc and that's no mistake. just because you dont agree with someones beliefs on life/religion/anything/whatever does not mean you ignore them/flame them.

I think Navaros argue the way he does just because it's his hobby.

He likes that people get mad at his posts and reply and maybe crush his points, but he doesn't care. It's not the point in the discussion that's important, It's to heat up the arguments and if possible, direct them toward him so he can have more fun.

He often start his posts with "This is not true, this is bullshit" and the like, which are meanings, not facts. Nevertheless, people get mad, and try to bring down his claims...

nav you are so not the only bible-believeing xian on the boards. you might THINK you are, but there's myself for one, and im fairly sure i could include a lot of others in that.

and im inclined to agree with alchemi2, i respect your right to have your own opinions, that doesn't bother me, it's the way you have this awful attitude to nonxians and xians who dont meet YOUR expectations. Like you can't expect every xian who meets a bisexual to run away screaming? everyone sins. everyone screws up. me, you, xians, nonxians.

if jesus were alive today he'd hang out with bisexuals etc and that's no mistake. just because you dont agree with someones beliefs on life/religion/anything/whatever does not mean you ignore them/flame them.

Ditto. And Jesus did hang out with the sinners, so he could witness to them. Often its said that the way we live our lives is our best testimony for Christianity, I know I am often ashamed, can you say the same? When I look at how you live your cyber life on these boards...I would detest all things Christian from your influence if I were an Atheist.

We are all hypocrites, after all just look at my above statement putting you down. That is not "building up your brother".

And lastly, relating to all of Alchemi2's statements on judgement, I again bring up the parable of the speck and the plank. Before you try to remove the speck from your brother's eye, know that you have a plank in your own. You always deem to judge others and the specks you see in their eyes, but what of your own?

to babylon: you seem to mis-understand when i say "Christian". i mean Christian as in someone who does not "pick and choose" which parts of the Bible i am going to uphold. if your girlfriend knows that you are "bi-sexual", then there is *NO* question that she would have ran away screaming in horror; if she was a Bible-Believing Christian. she may *call* herself "Christian", but that does not make her a Christian.

Bla bla bla bla bla nevermind. I guess you are God Himself or know Him personally. I can't argue with someone like that, now can I.

in a serious manner, nav is really the one that makes fed2k interesting. i mean why would you reply if it didn't catch your attention? i mean, when nav was banned people even started to say they missed the rebel, well, nobody will every be happy.