Connection problems EBFD

cbrick04

As you all know, trying to connect a game now days is next to impossible. I have gone as far as to format my harddrive and reinstall Windows and Emperor only with no sucess in correcting the freezing problem on connection. I very much believe the problem must lie with the server at EA. I talked extensivly with a tech at EA today. He informed me that the server is still with them at this point and they have other games on that same server that function properly. EBFD is still on EA's list for support so maybe they can help. The tech at EA called me back a couple times for more info, so i think they are working on it. Maybe if more people show intrest in getting this problem fixed they may try harder to help us. Please call EA support and tell them the problems that you are experiencing.

EA tech support (650)628-1905 option 4

I talked to EA again today LOL. They gave me a phone # for WOL hehehehehehe. The direct # for WOL support is -(650)628-4319 opt. 5 then opt 4. It appears that WOL is still in operation as part of EA now. They tell me that the problem is server related, as thay have same problems that we are experiencing. They again assure me that they are working on the problem, but dont expect it to be fixed until next week, possibly wed.

of next week. Please call and bug them if you can, show them that we care !!!!!! ;) TY for calling senda what did they tell you?

WOL has informed me that they are working on a patch for Emperor and it will be available on EA's website as soon as its done. They said just keep checking their site, should be available next week. :) Please dont quit buggin them until it is done though, stay on their asses please. You know I will hehehehehehehe.

P.S. the patch should be available at www.eagames.com, but still no definate answer on ETA :(