Wonder how long THIS thread will last?

Anakin

I tried to make a thread, BAM it was deleted. It was within the rules and it had some valid discussion in it.

So I remade, check back in under an hour, its not there anymore.

I don't know who to email or PM about this. Maybe whoever's deleting my threads could pm me? Or send me an email at Anakin3263827@hotmail.com .....

Thanks...

For one you had over a page worth of pictures which were repeated twice. Second the point of this messageboard isn't to discus Natalie Portman or why you think she is "an angel", I'm sure there are many other sites out there that are better suited to meet your specific needs. And lastly Nav started talking about vomiting which usually means the downfall of any thread.

Well said but might I add that the "General" board is for anything, isent it?

If he wants to talk about Natalie Portman that is allowed in the "General" board if I am not mistaken. If it were someplace else than it would not be allowed according to the rules you set.

Not to be rude, but just pointing out that his post was approiate for the board he posted the thread in.

frankly the current state of the boards pisses me off. :)

when germany started kicking jews out of shops

when germany made them where stars

when germany made them go into work camps

it didnt matter becouse it was his country

just becouse its yours, dosnt make it right to do what you have been doing.

i agree with Gob about closing the Portman thread. Anakin seems to be a "Special Interest Party" who's sole purpose for posting here is to flaunt his obsession with Portman. this is not a Portman site and i'm sure there are dozens of fanboy sites for Portman that are right up his alley.

but i do think we should try to help Anakin. instead of getting rid of all his threads, we must make it clear to him that he is never going to meet Natalie Portman, she will never know he exists, he is not actually Anakin Skywalker - and it would be in his best interest to stop living in a world of make-believe starting TODAY. i don't think it's very nice to just send him packing to other sites without trying to help him first. that is "passing the buck" and dumping the problem on someone else instead of us doing our part as good citizens to try to help a brother in need.

so i say we use *this* thread to help Anakin understand his true identity and that he is only hurting himself by living in a fantasy world

By the Gods, this IS Gob's site, he is the admin, and he can do what ever he want's to do on it. If he want's to ban me for posting this, then he can do it, but unlike Hitler Gob can't kill me, right here right now, so just accept it Gob is the lord of the site, and noone else

"when germany started kicking jews out of shops

when germany made them where stars

when germany made them go into work camps

it didnt matter becouse it was his country"

And since when did the jews voluntarily visit germany when they could have equally visited somwhere else? Or, another way, since when did you have no option but to spend your time in Fed2k?

Besides, you do know, Anakin, the inherent hate for Star Wars that must be partly present in a dune community?

What I don't get is why people make such a fuzz about things. It's a Dune forum. It's been setup by someone. That someone onws this site and can shape it in any way he sees fit. If you'd think you can make a better Dune community then by all means, please do so.

As the title of this General forum states "you can post anything within discretion of the moderators. You people act and whine like this is the only forum on the internet. Do us all a favor and please find another forum to whine. Geeezz...

Nema's right you know, once people realise that there's a mole for the Star Wars oddities here then Anakin might get an unpleasant surprise...

But hey! It's Gob's site! He is the Maha Gobbie *bows* And we are merely... er... not.

And for Nav, I think perhaps he doesn't seem that obsessed. I mean I know there's the sig, and the old thread, and the pictures, and the emotive language and.... hmmm.....

Okay, Acriku you dirrty suckup :P i think we've discussed all these problems, Nav's and Low's post limit, Exatreides removal of the landsraad etc. chances were against you, gob owns the site, he can shape it in anyway you want. You don't have to be a major member to get on this site. Landsraad is not all that.

About deleting your thread Anakin, i haven't read the thread, but why not contact gob directly and ask him why. This again brings up old feelings.