JK3 is out !!!!!!!!!

Seal89999

WAHOO 11 DAYS!!!!!!!

Star Wars: Jedi Knight3; Jedi Academy is to be released on September 17th, which is only like 2 weeks away. I personally am gonna go get it the second it hits the shelfs. That game looks AWSOME!

Who else is gonna go get it as fast as they can? :)

Cant wait til then.......

The demo is already out and I was like " hot dam!"

and clicked to download it and when I saw it was 187MB I was like :O ??? :- :( , considering I have dial-up I dont even want to think how long it would take to download. Im gonna have my friend get it for me and put it on a cd , hes got broadband so that will work out in my favor :)

go check out the official website its really nice,

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/

anybody with broadband and is interested in the demo go here,

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/129982.shtml

I played the demo. It's OK, but the graphics really don't seem any better than JK2. there are some neat new features (but what's with forcing all human players to be black? Shouldn't that be a selection too?), but overall, I'm probably not lookig forward to it so much as Home World 2 or Zero Hour. :-

Even so, it looks to be great. I was so sad when I completed JK2, knowing that I wouldent play it alot anymore, it was great fun while it lasted and now I can start back up again. I still am very excited about it.

Common people talk lol :)

Jan is allright. there's the mission on the imperial starship doom, where you have to save her, and well bladiebla yadda yadda, in the end you see her and kyle kissing.

Played the HW2 demo today. Looks stunning, especially the cutscenes are impressive. And the ingame engine looks better than ever. Looks to have great plot again as well.

Played the HW2 demo today. Looks stunning, especially the cutscenes are impressive. And the ingame engine looks better than ever. Looks to have great plot again as well.

Talk about changing topics... :O

Anyways, I've gotten up though about half of the second demo mission. I'm still on the fence. On the plus side, I'm so happy my favorite Dark Forces weapon, the Concussion Rifle, is finally back. ;D However, the enemy AI is totally braindead. So far I've managed to kill 5 dark Jedi and a whole passle of other baddies by luring/throwing them off cliffs. :P

God im trying to rember........

Yeah i beat JK2 awhile back.

I rember she got like taken down and most of the game Kyle Katarn was trying to avenger her but some faint thing is tellin me that she came back some how..... i dont know i rember her dieing but than she lives i dont know anymore........

Anyways.....

Man I cant wait for my double bladed lightsaber...... :)

Only prob is they dont have red, cant you choose to go to the dark side? Red is the only truly cool lookin double bladed. Anybody know if there is an option to open only one blade if you want?

Anyways, yeah this game is gonna be kickass.

WTF.

ITS NOT JEDI KNIGHT III ITS JUST JEDI ACADEMY.

AND ITS ALREADY OUT (LEAKED VERSION) IF YOU WANNA PLAY LOOK FOR IT ON YOUR FAVORITE FILESHARING PROGRAM.

Dam man chill out lol

But it is JK3 lol

and dont trash up this topic with trash like pirating the game or a mod will shut is.

WTF.

ITS NOT JEDI KNIGHT III ITS JUST JEDI ACADEMY.

AND ITS ALREADY OUT (LEAKED VERSION) IF YOU WANNA PLAY LOOK FOR IT ON YOUR FAVORITE FILESHARING PROGRAM.

TRY DOWNLOADING THE DEMO YES IT IS JK3!

DISCUSSION OF PIRATING SOFTWARE IS NOT ALLOWED!

AND TAKE IT OUT OF CAPS LOCK AND PUNCTUATE!

::)

[hide]Actually, enraged Kyle showed Desann the way to Valley of the Jedi. Fact is that why would they kill her, when they can use her as a backup, if Kyle would be too strong? But the main thing: don't forget the cause of Dark Side. Vengeance is anger. Anger leads to hate. And hate leads to the Dark Side of Force...[/hide]

O no you did not just do that, dont be dissin my JK3. All you will get is a 40 page flame war about which ones better and you on my personal hitlist :D

We will see which sells more copys homeboy......

Only time will tell :)

Anyways, whos got ideas how to get 50 bucks fast? ;D

Gonna have this game by monday morning , believe that!

I have a question, would it run on my PIII 733 with 384 MB RAM and 32 MB ATI Rage card?

[hide]Are "50 bucks" only way how to take it? I always test the game before I buy it. And if you don't have resources, you can just rename your testing copy to someone's backup, it is fully legal, you can have a backup copy, it is not said if it can't be used or where it should be stored...[/hide]