killing 5 AI on easy on XL map in 6 mins

Shaokhan

I actually use several, it depends on which one I can remember. Barbarossa (Duh) ssj4godon (this is the one I used to use the most) And Dunetroopleader1.

you cant use these two nics on dune2000 ---> Barbarossa, and Dunetroopleader1, as they are too long.

Shy  :P

p.s. Hi ophir  ::)

• 1 month later...

evryone who cant bead ophirus and drfsimmsy and shygirl4 his head stuck to hard disc platter. also i can kill ai in funreal plain in 7mins , i just make  power/ref/power/light/light/power/light/ref/ref/power and i make ONLY quads, and build refineries and wind traps,  if u get about 40quads or even 30 send to ai kill conyard,barracks,heavy factory,starport if he have,light factory if he have, and palace... then go to next ai and repeat same thing  that working...

• 3 months later...

this seems a pleasant enough thread. ppl, i'm really ashamed to say this, but i've had dune for like 2 years now (stopped playing a year bak, though), and have NEVER tried a mplayer game. dont even know what to do (though i suspect thats due to a lack of initiative on my part). so, how does one go about it?

• 1 year later...

I CANT DO IT.. HAHA.. AND THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS FOR GRIFFIN TO LAUGH IN EVERYONE FACES.. IT TAKES MAD SKILL TO BEAT 5 AI IN 6 MINS.. PLAY FAIRLY.. NOT ALL THIS ENGINEER CRAP.. AND IDD TO WHT SHYGURL SAID.. GRIFFIN/TANKTRIX... AWESOME!! NO ONE CAN BEAT THEM

• 4 weeks later...