Analysing Tlailaxu tech. on Axiotl...

Alexander_Ordos

* Alexander buys axlotl tanks from the Tlailaxu and doesn't know how they work  ???*

The Axlotl tank:

There are two tanks. In the first tank a woman is conected to the life support mechanizms, her womb is conected to the second tank. The second tank is filled with thousands of animal cells with no genetic imprint.

All this is called axlotl tank... But how does it work ???

Any ideas how it works? ::)

Well some people havent read them alexander. For good reason too. basic dna is put in the tank and is copied by rna strands and the amino acids that come from the codons of the rna strands. This causes the proteins to form and then the body itself. rebuilding of the cellular structure. There are many types of axlotl tanks. They can remake, rebuild, and  manipulate genetics in them. Read franks other series of books like the destination: void series and they explain actually.

Not everybody has read the prequals. Though they are good in my eyes they arent in everybody elses. no need to put down anybody:)

That's great TNA! :O You made it real cool, at last some proper brainstormer ;D Thanx

Well I liek the prequels more than the original Dune actualy, besause frank writes ONLY about Dune, Paul, Alia, Leto II and the power of presience :( In the House books bryan writes about the whole universe...

As now I know about the tanks i give full permision to lock thi thread...

"I think, though that the axlotl tank works like a cloning facility"

Not true, clones are ilegal in the Duneiverse.  ghola's are different.  They are the exact same person, who simply has had his body re-grown from a few cells (or a few million cells from his whole body) and witht he DNA altered sometimes.

err mahdi. Clones are the exact structure. Plants do it all the time in certain species. Axoltl tanks can clone beings. a ghola is a cloned animal. Usually fused though with other abilities. If you dont reproduce sexually you have to use the dna to reproduce a creature through cloning or mitosis. same thing. tell me if I am wrong though. I could be I am a lot.lol:)

err mahdi. Clones are the exact structure. Plants do it all the time in certain species. Axoltl tanks can clone beings. a ghola is a cloned animal. Usually fused though with other abilities. If you dont reproduce sexually you have to use the dna to reproduce a creature through cloning or mitosis. same thing. tell me if I am wrong though. I could be I am a lot.lol:)

Cloning merely uses the same DNA as the original person, that is all they have in common.  Ghola's are, basically, healed, re-animated corpses.  More than just having identical genetic code, they are the same person over and over again.  For example, identical twins share the same DNA, like clones, but are often very different people.  

Cloningis a feared and ilegal practice in the Duniverse.  If you read Chapterhouse you will see that Bellonda's main arguement for the killing of the Teg ghola is that he may, in fact, be a clone and not a ghola.  The Bene Gesserit don't know for sure until he gets his memories back, at which point they know he is a ghola.

Clone- from cells taken from the person when they were allive

Ghola- from cells taken after death

clones arent illegal at all its just most people dont say they are clones they call them ghola's just because there are more cases of ghola's than of clones,

Take Miles Teg for example, and Piter they were both clones

Morden: Ghola's are not people who are created with the same genetic code, a la clones.