Declare your allegiance

Dunenewt

I know this thread has appeared before but that was a year ago so most people here wouldn't have seen it.

Which side do you declare you allegiance to?

I declare my allegiance to....HOUSE RICHESE!

Yes I know its changed but after reading up about post-prequel Ix they didn't seem so good but then according to the books they did take over Richese :'( .

House Richese Rules !!... ;) Well OK, Corrino does really but I like Richese. A house with a grand history that goes through some tough times in the prequels.

I tend to go for the underdogs. 8)

At least their technology doesn't break certain rules like another house ...cough...Vernius...cough.

hmm the more I think about it, this thread would do better in the Duniverse section, or if it is mainly a thread based on ebfd, then it should be placed on the thread concerning that. that is just my opinion though.

House Harkonnen.Death before dishonor.You die for honour,nothing less.If you lose the battle,you know what to do.If you return back in one piece after the battle you lost,you will get out in more than one piece.

Why did you say "Harkonnen" and then launch into the Corrino spiel? :P