Ten Commandments

Basis for USA? Well, that's what I was talking about, 10C were for Jews some kind of a first constitution
The 10C were quite different from our constitution, as ours gives rights as well, where the 10C only gives rules. If we had our country based on the OT, children would have no rights at all. Yet another example of how our country is not a christian country. And Caid, the owner of the building is not Moore, it is the government. He has no rights to the building, except to work there, and a little room for an office (which, by the way, was offered as an alternative for putting the monument somewhere). Also, the 10C is not a historial memento for America.

That Moore is a person responsible for that building? Then if magistrate agreed with changing of front, he can put there his head, if he wants.

But what kind of shit you are talking about constitution? It gives much more powerful rules, much more dogmatic and unchangable, because if we would break them, the state can go down! As well as who banished 10C couldn't agree with other parts of OT, you can't have a democratic law system without straight, short constitution. 10C were even more advanced, because as divine law, they were unchangable even theoretically. Maybe a milionth time, here is not question what 10C contains, but what it historically is.

Emprworm, what is a government based on atheism? I think the term you're thinking of is secular. And America is an example of a secular government, where it is neutral to religion.

Caid, he is not responsible for the building, he just works there and holds an office there. It'd be like me as a worker of Microsoft putting up the Ten Commandments on a building that even though I am part of the corporation, it is not my building.

An unchangeable constitution is a dead country, which is why we were given the powers of amendment to the constitution, and in 1789, a year after, the first amendment was ratified. And I don't see how the 10C are more advanced, they are simple laws from that time period. And if the Ten Commandments are historical to America, by all means explain. One thing I forgot to mention was that even if it does have history with America, no matter how small or how large, it is irrelevant, because it is a religious symbol, and is still in use.

Wow, then white stars on your flag may be considered as points on a star over Bethlehem... Having religious meaning doesn't mean we have to banish it. Ancient cults were usually based on reproduction, so should we stop making children because it is "politically incorrect"?

Um, the stars represent colonies. The star itself is an ancient symbol of India, Persia, and Egypt, and symbolizes dominion and sovereignty. Some say blue represents the color of Heaven, and how they got that is beyond me, but to me the blue represents justice, and truth. The stars together represent the 50 states bound by the constitution. Class dismissed.

Why not? Pentagon is a manifestation of Freemasonry, and should we destroy it for that? Don't your bureaucrats place christmas trees in their offices too? Of course, if he was incompetent for changing front, then ok. But if he was, why shouldn't he put there anything, which isn't insulting someone?

Why not?
Perhaps you're not aware of it, but we abide by a constitution. And that constitution, the U.S. constitution, forbids it. Here it is if you don't have it:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...

Key words: respecting, establishment, and religion [without any articles].