Lets get all the whines and stuff in a funny form.

crazy

post things like this down here,all the weird things of emp. (funny pls)

I have a better idea.  Howabout we don't. I'm sorry, but this sounds horribly lame, and it doesn't seem to hold any comical appeal at all.

It's not lame. I replied the following in the old thread.

-Nuclear radiation dissolves in less then a minute (while it would take decades before radiation drops to relatively safe levels)

-There was something else, I don't remember.

Nav posted (as far as I recall)

Snipers shoot only from a few louzy metres, while i 2002 they shoot from a little further  ::).

I'm sorry, but I still didn't find that funny.  If they didn't do that, it'd screw the game balance around too much.

Or, it could be my lack of sense of humour....nah.

Really, how can you find stuff like

-A minotaur would fall over in real life, if it walked on the slopes like in Dune

hell, if you found that funny. I could be your comedian master....

*shakes head, and walks off*

Sorry, but I think it is kind of stupid that a sniper doesn't shoot any further then most people can throw a rock  ::).

The ranges in Emp are kind of screwed up. This goes to all ranges since Dune 2, and WW still hasn't decided to make things a little more realistic.

(still, Emp is a good game)

Toxic worm$hit is the most valuable subtance in the universe  ;D

when the worm$hit starts to regenerate all infanerie units feel like swiming in it.

ps: stainless,if you dont like this post dont reply,ur just ruining it,dont read it.dont flame it.

2 words

buzz off  ;D

Being wierd isn't a crime (And I should know) but please don't think I'm sticking up for anybody here, I want to remain completely neutral until I've got myself reasonably well aquainted with most of you. By the way, how can you drown or swim in something that would sink into the sand? And if it's too solid to sink, how can you swim in it? Just a thought...

well... at least this topic gets some results... all that wining.... but anyways..... YES! i agree on that range thing.... fucking hell... the range in emperor is just so fake.... even if i was armed with a sword then i would have a longer range than an assault tank. It does bother me.

Thanks. I just never knew about the spice. I'm reading the Dune books, so perhaps I'll know other stuff I should know soon. Maybe. For now I'll let you people with more experience talk about this stuff, I'm not good enough...

But I'm here anyway.

the original post was very funny in my opninion. I remember chuckling to myself when i read the replies in the post. The worm$hit point was probably the funniest. :)

BUt the joke's now dead, crazy,... sorry to say! :(

The idea for a post of weird & funny things have been up and gone......

anyway, has anyone noticed that QM is kind of, ..dead... lately?!?