SKUM or is it SKUM2

mordusxxx

skum is not the best clan ever ROFL

not even close

the only good players who skum has ever had or ever will have was Marcel, and possibly Brennq

best clan ever is TCF, who would pulverize skum any day

for that matter, so would endo, PIG, -666-, TFS, VoE, SoW and any other good clan to ever exist.

Nope, PIG was the clan with the first non-d/c etc clan with elite players. Doompower probably holds a grudge against PIG and/or one of its ex-members. :P (or he was in bilbo's clan, those two clans have been bitter rivals right from the beginning)

I remember SKUM. It was an elite squad, created by doomp0w3r. SKUM was at the top of the battle clan ladder for a month last year, and had there been less disconnect/bug cheaters/duckers, I'm sure SKUM would have been able to gain many more titles.

I'm not sure if SKUM was the best clan ever(in fact I'm sure it wasn't). But I can honestly say that I don't know of any SKUM members that I don't like. They are all personnable and try to have fun. I think there are too many people who take this game way too seriously(Nav), and forget the whole point is to have fun. I have won games against SKUM and I have lost games to them...but I always had fun!!! ;D

You are all wrong!! the only clan to ever be the greatest was of course.... *drumroll* ... H_S_ duh! ... lol j/k

I think SKUM is full of very good team players and they are also all very good sports... they always say gg and they never go around saying "you are a n00b, you are a n00b... stupid n00bs stop bothering me!"

I dont care what anyone says man, why do u think doom recruited so many good players, its because he wanted the best clan, look at it this way, i know many great players but how many great players are in one clan actually, i know for sure there are or were ten guys in SKUM that were for the most part unbeatable in two vs two, and about five that were remarkably good on one on ones including myslef, hehe but really there are clans out there that are good but only have about three or four really good players, take Few for example look how many guys where in there i can say only one in there that i havent beat one on one and thats drnknmsta the rest i have beaten numerous times. not saying they suck but there not as good as him. for the rest of the clans same thing there are good players and a few excellent players, in skum theres maybe two that are good and the rest are excellent

end of discussion

well i dont see that many people saying skum was the best, playerap, but how many people u see sayin hobbtz was best? none cuz u aint that good, i dont know who else was in hobbtz but i didnt play u if u were and bilbo was just a little noob who cheated his way to the top.

i personally didnt join skum cuz doom thought i was good i joined cuz he was my mate and i had a few other mates in that clan, and i dont actually no whos in skum anymore so i cant say who's good or not. but i dont think we were the best but we were good. better than tcf and hobbtz at least.

well i dont see that many people saying skum was the best, playerap, but how many people u see sayin hobbtz was best? none cuz u aint that good, i dont know who else was in hobbtz but i didnt play u if u were and bilbo was just a little noob who cheated his way to the top.

i personally didnt join skum cuz doom thought i was good i joined cuz he was my mate and i had a few other mates in that clan, and i dont actually no whos in skum anymore so i cant say who's good or not. but i dont think we were the best but we were good. better than tcf and hobbtz at least.

Agreed!

rap: hmm its impossible of forgot, 30k preb on, guild rushs and LOTS of cheats... lol make me laugh all the day baby... bilbo sucked big and you.... pfu

i dun need to argue we ownt u simple as that vilgent me and bilbo actually if u dipshitz werent calling him a cheater hes like one of the coolest guyz on emp !! he taught me everything he spent ours apoun hours teaching me everything i know i used to be shit without him he taught me and i held first place on qm for a long timmmmme !!! so obviously our 30k setts didnt mean nuttin i remebr we played on ur setts to sum games but when you join our game u play our setts simple as that ... i need not to say more !