-- River Phlegyas --

Joseph Stalin

Circle VII Burning Sands

Conservatives

Circle VIII Immersed in Excrement

Adolf Hitler, Nazis

Circle IX Frozen in Ice

To Acriku- I remind you of the rules :

Harassing, threatening, intimidating, or discriminating remarks toward other members will not be tolerated.

That image was offensive and was meant to harass and intimidate TMA. If you have a personal problem with TMA I think it should be handled via IM.

To TMA I also remind you of the rules:

Do not swear, we accept some swearing but within reason. If you are swearing to much you will be warned and/or banned.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Let's try and get along shall we?

I also put Navaros, and emprworm, and no one is complaining about that. Ordos also put emprworm. You see, it is fun. It isn't meant to intimidate anyone, it was a joke. This has nothing to do with any personal problems that need to be discussed on IM, you're putting too much into what is there. Also, harrassment is continuous, this is one thing.

I removed the swearing, it was out of line and wrong.

acriku, stop defending yourself. I IMed number 6 and well I thought you were attacking me. I gave myself too much credit, you are attacking God, because you know that everything you dislike about me revolves around that. it never used to be like that. just dont understand. Realize man that jokes can go too far, and you used that joke to try and hurt me. that was really mean man. we may not like eachother but I do not do that kind of stuff. I only argue with you about the things we talk about in prp. At least just treat me with a tad bit of dignity.

lol. I am glad that since this is an "isolated incident" as you like to believe, you think that absolves the whole problem. that is extremely silly man.

As anyone can see, TMA jumps to conclusions. His emotions get the best of him. TMA, you said it yourself - you 'thought' I was attacking you. Realize that I am not, and we can continue and let others post their own hells and we can laugh and giggle about their 'chosen ones'.

you said something that hurt my feelings, that is not jumping to conclusions, it really hurt. So you were attacking me because you were so insensitive as to not even see taht it would hurt me (though it is obvious tht was your intention). You put me in the line of human waste, and said something that is not good for anybody to say. and bringing nav and emperworm istn any better. They may be annoying, but never create happiness at the expense of others. it oculd be that you didnt mean to attack me, but you were insensitive enough to not se it would hurt my feelings. that was wrong man, because you arent that stupid. anyone would realize that that kind of post could hurt somebody.

I accept the apology for you being insensitive, hopefully you will think about other people's feelings before you say things like that. that includes navaros and empr. I dont like nav, but frankly he knows how I feel and I dont stoop to mean jokes. just treat me with a bit of dignity.