Cheater CLAN Beware

mst9999

-SUC- is the clan name that people should watchout for.Members are k1lla007 and goofy2me.We played then 2on2 .. And guess what disconnect...WASH GAME...We ask for them to award us our points but refused unless rematch. We play again and killed off everything except a few inf, and harvesters ..and WASH GAME another time...I check their games stats and yes they have a track record of washed games...

PEOPLE BEWARE................

He is a moderator on the fan fiction boards which is why you probably found a number of posts about closing threads.

As far as I know this was the only thread he mentioned that in other then fan fiction.

...and I guess he must have deleted it.

Hi, I was in the game as well with MST9999 on both occassions and they both washed. The first time they claimed to not understand English "ME NO ENGLISH?" and my sister, who does not play Dune, saw the screen and said "Hey what just happenned to the screen?" Anyways if you look at our clan stats / Kill ratio and such for the last 2 games played against these nutballs, you will see that we were supposed to win and HOUSE ORDOS WILL PREVAIL :)

Attention all, K1lla007 has honorred his clan -SUC- by providing the SOP clan the proper points for all wash games they've done .. As the clan leader of SOP I thank you (K1lla007) for the honorable thing. Thanks

Hi,

i only want to say sorry for quitting games two times.

i have some friends and they want to open a clan.

i say, ok i do that.

WE ARE NO CHEATERS, I HATE CHEATS IN ALL GAME.

I WANT TO HAVE FUN WHEN I PLAY EMPEROR with my friend agains other clans.

-SUC- will never quitt a FIGHT in the future and i

hope you accept that.

i gave mst9999 the points back and i hope it is ok

but he want he can get one more fight and the points.

this months we can not play a lot of BattleClans.

but next  we want to start with the clan new.

and i hope WHEN YOU SEE -SUC- that you play and not say F.... CHEATERS and QUITTERS. AND THAT ALL PLAY AGains US.

ok thangs and have fun.  ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D