battle against chaos

thomas

ok here another warhammer 40k thread I probaly wont participate in it (I'm too busy, I'm going to be in catilina all next week) k the rules are you can be almost anything from warhammer 40k but you can only be a single person thus you can controll a tank but you can only drive it or gun. . . you can't be a wraithlord or dreadnought or any beast type creatures ( ie. warp beasts) you may only be an imperial gaurd, SM, CSM, DE, or eldar the tau, orks and necrons aren't in this one oh you can be a sister of battle if you want, one more thing no super godlike satus so you can't be nurgle or the god-emperor or a greater daemon.

ok heres the story the planet of Cyssor IV has been attacked by chaos forces the SM and imperials gaurd go to purge this land of evil, in the capitol city of eclestra CSM and Dark eldar battle for a warp crystal having recently heard of this crystals existances the eldar and SM,IG,SOB (eldar aren't on the SM, IG, SOB side) to destroy this crystal,

ok have fun

um blah I guess I'll lock this, well it was for some body who kept IMing me bout it well I guess I'll leave.................................................

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...................................................now

;D