FED2k Emperor Ladder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hehe.....did u forget? im the butt-shaking-pussy-man, shaking and sliding is my life....hehe....

but btw, can some1 tell me what a ladder is? (u know, im dot a computergameplayer...dune is the only1 game i ever played) what do it? coz when i look to the list, i c only a list...no top 100 or something like that....hehe i know looks like a stupid question....

KALONY

and if i understood it right, u just have to make those qm sets to get recorded to the ladderpage....but cant u change it, that we can use our normal sets, wich we r playing nowadays? 10k and all of exceptr maybe superweapon?

KALONY

and if i understood it right, u just have to make those qm sets to get recorded to the ladderpage....but cant u change it, that we can use our normal sets, wich we r playing nowadays? 10k and all of exceptr maybe superweapon?

KALONY

Olaf made a change to the proxy and its running now on my Server. Till last night its running ok.

Some game results are failing but in general (20:1) ar going ok

Ords [stoned rules the spice]

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I was talking to Olaf today and he has moved the proxy over to his own server so it should be working again. I am going to be reseting the ladder rankings today since they have been going for a few months now. :)

Let me know if it isn't working after you play a game. Your results should show up here:

http://dune2k.com/ladder/?show=all&date=2004-10

Results for February - September:

[tt]1. war4uuu

P => 389

W => 28

L => 0

2. margouila

P => 111

W => 4

L => 2

3. sarbaukar

P => 87

W => 3

L => 0

4. brennq

P => 87

W => 3

L => 1

5. mordusxxx

P => 35

W => 1

L => 0

6. cypress68

P => 32

W => 1

L => 0

7. kindjal86

P => 32

W => 1

L => 0

8. l4zerskid

P => 32

W => 1

L => 0

9. lordcelts

P => 32

W => 1

L => 0

10. fabrygio

P => 32

W => 1

L => 3

11. krazyorse

P => 29

W => 1

L => 1[/tt]

I am happy to hear that the proxy is now on his server (Mr Olaf's) becuase hopefully with one less link in the chain, it will last longer.

Ladder...yes. Will try to work out what thats all a obout. Seems to have people on there that haven't played for a long long time. For ladder games do we have to use QM settings ? Does anyone know ?

And Thanks O Great Gob, and Mr Olaf !  ;)