Macro software to communicate faster.....

gangsten

I saw someone online who used a macro-software to write long messages with just a button-click. Which software does the trick, where do u find it, and how do u use it ???

It would be great for telling the players in ur host what graphic-settings game speed etc.. + easy and fast to tell ur ally that "your construction yard will be taken over by an enemy engineer!!!" before it`s taken over..... ;D Thanks, Gangsten

How about just CTRL V. or just write a macro prog is C.

CTRL V does not work on Emperor. try it out for yourself and you'll see.

plus, it wouldn't be effective if you only had one available line. there are various sorts of messages that would need to be conveyed depending on the situation. ALT + TABBING out to copy the particular line you need from a "potential CTRL V list" would most likely get you kicked out of the game, so that wouldn't be an option even if CTRL V worked, which it doesn't in Emperor

Anyway your ally would have already been attacked by then.He wouldn't have time to build enough defenses to stop that and it would take quite a while to bring his army back to the base :P

...............well, that was just an example.............when i asked the guy how he was doing this, he answered "I use a macro-software" , then he left....offline

It was meant to be either the CIA or KGB's top secret device so he didn't dare to tell you more...

If u dont`t really have any useful information, please shut the F**K up !!!

Why use up server-space for this kind of shit ???

well first of all u get stuff like :

n00b

n00b

n00b

n00b

n00b

n00b

imagin that non-stop all the way thru a game by a sore loser every 3 seconds, so u cant see F all on ur screen if its a long message.

second of all i do not know how to message hack but i know where to get it from. i think its another programm running in background with preset messages linked with preset key words

for eg.

if i type in "HEY" that would trigger my message....i think anyways, lol

cant you ignore the spammer?

What is wrong with what I said?I just asked how to get that macro software and what he meant by what he was saying about the spam. >:(

I do not wish for a flame war since I have a 15PPD limit that getting into a flame war would surely deprive of precious posts.

In the end,those n00bs will always die.Building a small force strong enough to hold out for reinforcements would take quite a bit of time still,so I do not really support this.But if you know your ally is near his base,it would be good.So can you tell me how to use it?At least I can save me a win or two on WC3. ;D

Oh yeah...as Brenn said, Hbomb was the one with the IRC triggers.

My old clan Hybrid used a voice chat program called BattleCom I think for our games, but in todays clanless 2v2 games, a universal set of general commands would be the only option.