Death of Genius in between the Day-to-Day life

Davidu

Who was he? Does not matter.

Who IS he? Again: does not matter.

What is his story? The story of the man that wanted something but only got the usual.

He loved the people and their lives and he liked to be sorrounded by people. But not all people were as he wanted. Some questioned him, and couldn't see who he was. He had a mind and that was important.

He knew how to build an Empire from scratch... but no one had any use for that knowledge any more. He had honor, but no one nad any use for that either. He was honest but honesty was long perished from his world. He liked to think, but the people liked to feel. He liked to judge things deep, but the people liked to be superficial. His freedom was taken from him, he was slowly killed by the System, by his society. He wanted action, but that was impossible.

Therefore he kept his ideas, his dreams, his ideals, everything locked in his mind, far from anyone that could take that from him.

Feelings meant nothing as they were only passable. The only feeling admited was friendship, and love for thinking, and for his country. His God was his Country. He couldn't believe in anything generated by humans, but he loved his Country because that gave him a feeling of individuality. He believed in Science because Science wasn't generated by the humans, it was only discovered by them. Science had its own laws, and the people had to obey them. The Science obeyed no laws of the humans, on the other side.

Truth, Good and Evil, Light and Darkness were the same. Because none could exist without the other. He understood that the harder they praised the Good, the harder the Evil intervened in their existance. Because the larger the gap between the two concepts would be widened, the misery would be greater. The people would think that if they embraced the Good, there would b no more Evil. But the Evil would be more visible that way. Therefore he understood that when the Good will mean the same thing as the Evil in the eyes of the Humans then there will be peace. Black is blacker when White is nearby, and White is whiter when Black is nearby. But grey is grey no matter what.

Unfortunately that was the color of his life: grey - as the concrete of the city. He city slowly killed him. He needed space. He wanted the grace of the moutains and the space of the plains. He wanted the world. He wanted to know the world, he wanted to understand the world.

He loved history, he loved to dream about the future. That's why the present meant nothing to him.

For him the past meant up to 5000 years in the past.

For them past was last month.

For him the furture meant the next 500-1000 years.

For them the future meant next year.

For him the present was NOW, in this irepeatable moment - 'seize the moment' as Seneca said: 'carpe diem'.

For them the present meant today, and yesterday, and tomorrow... actually all their lifespan. They lived in a continuous present.

He couldn't! His mindsight wans't THAT limited. Was he the dreamer? Was he the madman? or they ALL were mad. He was living a dream? Or thay were living a nightmare without being aware?

Life and death were complementary for him, but for them, life was the most important thing, they even hoped for it after death.

They couln't understand it... They couldn't live forever! But they all wanted that! And none of them achieved that! Eternity can't be begged!

Eternity gives herself to you as a young woman on a warm full-moon nght. Eternity must be charmed and not raped.

He wasn't one of them, then. But what was he? A dreamer? A scholar?

NO! He was the pilot, the commander, the commodore, the soldier, the knight, the general. He wanted to pilot humanity through the harsh winds of destiny, but the destiny wouldn't rise him on the upper deck. To fight his way up there? To slash through his own ranks, to kill the people he had to protect? To kill some of them in order to save the most of them? Was that necesary? He hoped not, but he understood that he would have to dothat some day. Because from death rises life, and from life rises death. That would be imoral but necesary.

"Wake up! Wake up! You have to go to school! Do you want to be late?!"

"... what? I'm still a child? I wasn't made for this... I need serious problems to solve, or my mind will be as dead as the bodies of the thinkers before me!

WORLD DON'T KILL MY MIND!"

*** Just some thoughts ***

Damn, that is pretty cool.

It is almost scary, that sounds a lot like I feel most of the time, it is a little eary, but that can fit me all to well, I am just not quite so elequent(and I cant spell either!)

Man, that was cool though, and it describes our world all to well doesnt it?

Well, that evening I was very tired, quite mad with someone, therefore a great disposition to think and express everything I want, and hate and expect.

It's like a manifesto against mediocrity. Against narrow minds.

I'm glad you liked it, and I hope you understand it (you 2 say you do...). That is the most important.