Ix

Timsvs

They never mention House vernius at all in the originals.  in fact, when I first read the originals, I though of Ix as being a paralell faction to the Great Houses.  By that I mean that they weren't a part of the Landsraad, much like the Tleilaxu or Bene Gesserit.

Although you don't hear much about Ix in the originals until GEoD.  before that it's just small references, like mentioning that lasgun X was of Ixian manufacture, etc.

They didn't hold feifs though, per se.  they never really mention it in the originals.  As I said though, I was under the impression they were paralell to the Great Houses.

And the Tleilaxu are definately not a Great House.  It even sais in House Atreides that they had never aquired the prestiege to be nominated as one.

Gunseng:  they're called both in the books as well.  The Tleilaxu are the race/"nationality" (like "Caladanian" or "Ixian").  As Asdruubal said, the Bene Tleilax is the "official" name of the organisation of the Tleilaxu people (like the Great Houses, but lesser as far as prestiege goes).

• 2 weeks later...

ix was overthrown in the prequel house atreides by the tleilaxu, earl vernius wen't renegade bent on revenge against elrood IX, rhombur and kailea were in exile on caladan, while shando vernius was killed on bela tegeuse by sardaukar

in house harkonnen earl vernius established a secret milatary camp on arrakis and salusa secundus, he was later betrayed by rondo tuek, the water merchant, rhombur meanwhile is sending help to ix, with secret atreides help, but later greviously injured in a skyclipper disaster losing most of his body, the duke's first son victor is also killed in the explosion and kailea throws herself from a window in castle caladan, the tleilaxu have almost completed project amal.

in house corrino we see rhombur as a cyborg, ready to liberate ix from the tleilaxu, house atreides helps rhombur they suceed in retaking ix, and destroying 2 legions of sardaukar under cando garon son of supreme bashar zum garon

Could someone tell me When BG ended i.e., in our years. The AD ones.. And what are the years called after BG

About 15,000 years in the future B.G (Before Guild) ends.  After that it is A.G., meaning After Guild, and Dune takes place another 10, 191 years later