To Newbies on WOL: Stop asking me to take FoW Off!

Navaros

You newbies are getting really tiresome. Every few minutes, I hear some other newbie say "Take off Fow", "why do you have Fog on?", "no Fog!" etc. etc.

I will *NOT* turn off Fog for you!

Q: *Why* do you want it off?

Note: You're probably too incompetent to come up with an intelligent response, so I will take the liberty of answering for you.

A: Because you are a moron who can't win with strat and micro, so you figure "I'll abuse the fact I can see my enemy's base for 100% of the game despite the fact that I have no scouts or units in it - by Engineering/Ixing/Guilding/Air Dropping him without scouting first!"

To all morons (namely, everyone)) with such a mindset I can only say: get some skill, learn what an RTS is for, stop relying on babyish newbie settings (no Fog) to delude yourself into thinking that you are "good" because for once you can actually "Win" by abusing any of the exploitations listed-above, and most importantly - stay *OUT* of my games if you're gonna ask me to turn FoW off for the 10 billionth time!

1. Nav your the only one thats getting tiresome,seriously you must not have a life do you ever stop whining.

2.Well it seems to me your the maron for making a stupid post as you usually do,just to get a bite from everyone.

3.Well fog on or off doesnt bother me but you must wait for ages for a custom game when you play the same setts day in day out.Get over it QM is gone just like Westwood. Your living in the past.

4.You still dont know how to scout with fog on I remember one of your resent screen shots when you where on fisher plains with minos n guild.Ohh and no cash as well rofl

sarb: c'mon man, it's been over a year since i beat you in QM. are you gonna hold a grudge against me for that for the rest of your life? remember all those times we beat the best guys in Emperor as allies in 2vs2 games? we musta won at least 30 of those. good times.

rigel: yes newbies do get wind of what i post here, as i've said in another thread. they either read these threads as "guests" or their newbie friends/relatives do and tell them about it.

when i made other posts on this board about the type of moronic things i kept being told on WOL, then occurrences of such moronacy had drastically decreased soon after.

for one thing plz stfu, u go around calling people noobs who i know could woop the shit out of u in any setts and another thing just because u have had this game for ten years doesnt mean u are good at it capisce >:(

god nav chill u must not have a life, ur on this section 24/7 posting im not gonna turn on this, annoying newbies, ect ect. I means jeezus will u ever take a day off god..... >:(

its pathetic...

-F1r3w4ll

nav u think ure the king and every1 else is a moron and u r far superior

i hate to break it to you but .... u aint that good :)

uh huh. and what nick have *you* ever beat me with? ROFL

if all you flaming spammers, ie: gerbil, bryorama, loweezee, mordus, don't have anything on-topic to say, then go spam another thread please; don't post in this one.

LOL i come here every once and a while to c whats going on and i see the same shit... LOL!!!!!!! wow Nav i cannot believe youre still hear and you still act the same. I mean WOW, its true, you DONT have a life.Good to see youre still reigning on top of those competitive ladders and comin out on top of all those thousands of vets..wow, you SHOULD be proud of yourself. give yourself a pat on the back mr numba 1 atreides gangsta... you deserve it ;)

NAVAROS IS A PIMP ;D

lol

• 2 weeks later...

"sarb: c'mon man, it's been over a year since i beat you in QM. are you gonna hold a grudge against me for that for the rest of your life?"

This from a guy who has been holing a grudge for over 18 months. ROFL Cy or Nav whatever u wanna call yourself, you need to get a life.

BTW the grudge he holds is because of a skirmish...lol

Not even a game that counted for anything. And it's all because my partner had to leave well into a marathon game.

C'mon.Everyone knows nav keeps bitching but you do not have to keep mentioning about his bitching is almost every post when he doesn't even say anything to you at all in that thread.And for sarb,come on,he didn't even mention your name here... ::)