Work Sucks!!!

anklbter8

I put in 70 hrs this week and I get tomorrow off. My one day then back to 12 hrs a day again. I'm so tired but man, I have so many things planned. I'm going to go out tonight and get together with some friends and get some beers. *YAWN* Then we will get some cards out and play some video games. *YAWN* Yeah, and get some pizza. *YAWN* Hit the bars and... ZZZZZZZZZZ.......

Good one Apoll..

Anyways, yeah work sucks, but ya want money ya work...And if you have to much work you break down...You have to little work you live in a cardboard box...And if you still don't have enough work and to much freetime you go onto a message board, complain about every game, balance in one...Make stupid pizza threads, ATM threads, and spread your irritable attitude across that board...But thankfully, there isn't anyone here like that. ::)

Anyways, yeah work sucks, but ya want money ya work...And if you have to much work you break down...You have to little work you live in a cardboard box...And if you still don't have enough work and to much freetime you go onto a message board, complain about every game, balance in one...Make stupid pizza threads, ATM threads, and spread your irritable attitude across that board...But thankfully, there isn't anyone here like that. ::)

as i understand it, when you have too little work, you go around pretending to be a staff of a board you're not a staff of, and make a "Goodbye Forever" thread every 3 months. of course, followed each time by a "I'm Back" thread one week after that. in order to fill a shamefully pathetic need to get attention/love that your mother and/or workplace never gave to you.

thankfully there isn't anyone here like that tho, eh vilgent?

Ouch.....Vil u gonna let ole mr. bitchey boy get away with that?

And Nav has Vil left lately , hmmmm no he hasent so that gives u no fuel to feed to your bull shit machine. Sorry but u lose this round Nav. lol Jesus

BTW that neglected momma crack, shows the low level of intelligence you must have, you just dident have any real insults so u had to fit in a completely stupid one to try to equalize your crap and make u look slick.It failed though. Sorry but people can only take so much from the village idiot before they get dam sick of it. I have gotten to that point....and really just want it to stop. At some point the person must learn , do that nav please for the sake of all of us.

Well for the most part I enjoy my job. We usually only work 40 hrs. 9 hrs Mondy through Thursday and a 4 hr Friday. That makes the weekend seem long and enjoyable. During the Summer though we know that overtime will come during the months of June, July, and August. We have been lucky this year because there was no overtime in June. Then of course we had that 32 hr week with the July 4th week (8 hr holiday pay to equal 40 hrs for the week). So we really have been spoiled.

Now the next week though WHAM! manditory 10 hr days through Saturday. Seeing how I kind of need the money to clear up some hospital bills from my sons birth I have been working 12 hr days when they let me. It will probably be this way through August now.

I do like my job though. Hell we even get a few perks most factories don't give. We get free pop, popcorn, juice, popcicles, and Gatorade. Its just been a long week and I think I'll take a vacation when the overtime is over.

Nav you probably have never worked a day in your life. Let me guess you were born with a silver spoon in your ass. You probably have no friends and trying to make yourself look big on the forums is the only thing that you have to look forward too. Maybe someday you will end up like your 3 min rule, gone forever.

My dad works--->

Mon-Fri--->8AM to 7PM

Sat :O---> 8AM to 12:30PM

So its 59.5 hours but most of the time he has to work late to cover his boss's work as his boss is often away so he might have to work about 1 hour more per weekday and half an hour more on Saturday so its 59.5 to 65 hours per week.

Edit:Originally before the privatisation of the government company and cutting down of manpower[which actually means more and more work shared by the same number of people and the number of people will never increase...NEVER!],he worked only needed to work 8AM to 6PM on weekdays only.Meaning 40 hours!Now its almost 1.5 times that permanently. :O

well, i work 40 hours a week, plus the overtime everyday, about 45 minutes a day = 40 hours + 5 times 45 minutes, is 44 hours and 15 minutes. I do not hate my job, but yeah, it kinda sux to be away from home all day, have to work so long, go home, eat, go to bed early as you have to wake up early next day and you go the same way around. And then in weekend, on saturday your father comes and orders you around to do stupid jobs, in the night you go out, get drunk and on sunday morney you feel fucked up, go to the message board, see a thread called "Work Sucks" and reply to it with this stupid part of my biography.

My school hours are as follow--->

Mon-8AM to 2:40PM

Tue-8AM to 2:40PM

Wed-8AM to 2:40PM[2PM every other week]

Thu-8AM to 2:40PM

Fri-8AM to 1PM

31 hours and 40 minutes on odd-number weeks and 20 minutes less on every other weeks. Around 7 hours excluded that is is for Co-curriculum activities,Air rifle and National Cadet Corps. 8)

Woohoo! Still have you all beat with 70 hrs. Hey and to top that off when I get home I have the wife and kids to deal with. My says "There yours now, I've had them all day." and then complains that she needs time to herself because she has it so rough. My daughter saying I want this and I want that and my son needing a bottle or food. Hmm, can't wait to go back to work. ;D