Atheists have no morality!

yes and all humans have a soul. Those who arent christians dont have a human spirit. The human spirit is what helps us communicate with the spiritual.

So you see since we as humans can rationalize as well as abstractly think and ponder, we can come up with many things. Not only this but we have an engrained sence of morality. It doesnt matter which culture it is, all of them have some sort of moral code. God is not apart of religion remember. Religion is just one way of studying and worshiping God. It is the closest way, but you can do so by studying anything that God has made and marvel in it. Since God is not apart of religion, but is apart of all things, then morality does not need to be linked with religion or spirituality.

The bible calls those athiests fools because they reject him. not because of their morality.
Most atheists do not reject any god, but they do not believe in any. Do you reject Allah? That'd be lying if you did, because that would presume he existed to be rejected. I reject the idea of a supernatural god, but not the god itself.

The bible calls those athiests fools because they reject him. not because of their morality.
Most atheists do not reject any god, but they do not believe in any. Do you reject Allah? That'd be lying if you did, because that would presume he existed to be rejected. I reject the idea of a supernatural god, but not the god itself.

I think that is cansiderd rejection with Allah with Jesus with them all.

thou shalt have no other Gods but me.

no one comes to the father but by me.

in order for me to be a christian acriku, I have to reject other ideas. I have to say no to them and push them away. that is rejection.lol Rejection does not require that the thing rejected be real. I dont reject the God, I reject the religion because it does not hold a real God. A difference acriku.

the human spirit is different than the soul. it states that people who believe have the body, spirit, and soul. the spirit is what enables us to have direct fellowship with God. A person who doesnt believe in the God of the jews surely has no need of one, since you dont wish to connect with God anyway.lol ;) it isnt anything personal inoc, it is just what the doctern says. at least how I see it and many others do.

you cant just peg what the human spirit is. There are many different beliefs with many different ideas in them. You cant just say, nope.lol I have a certain set of beliefs, and in my beliefs it states that the human spirit is there to give us the ability to understand things partaining to God. The soul is one's personality, one's essense. Dont confuse the two with christianity. They are two totally seperate things.

in order for me to be a christian acriku, I have to reject other ideas. I have to say no to them and push them away. that is rejection.lol Rejection does not require that the thing rejected be real. I dont reject the God, I reject the religion because it does not hold a real God. A difference acriku.
Exactly, you reject the ideas and religions of the god but not the god itself because that would assume it exists prior to the rejection.

And how do you define soul? One's personality you say, but this is just our conscience. Nothing to do with spirituality. What essense? Sounds like a hippy term.

no, the god has nothing to do with the religion because the religion is a farse. If the religion is a farse than I can reject it for that reason. It would be like me rejecting a theory of how black holes are formed. I am not rejecting the black hole, I am rejecting the entire theory all together. I see it all as unreal and made up. If the God is not real, than I am rejecting something that is worthless. The argument you make is used by christians as well, and is a pretty weak one.

I do though at times reject the God's of other religions. The reason being is many Demonic powers influence them. The bible talks about this, and that demons are the authors of the religions that veer from the truth. Satan is the God of this world, as stated in the bible. He will only be so for a time though.

Our soul is that which creates action. The brain is the medium between the initial creation of ideas, and processing them in order for us to express ourselves to the outside world. that is why people who had mental disabilities and such cannot fully express themselves. the medium of the soul is damaged and cannot function. The soul is what sparks all thoughts and feelings. The brain recieves this information to chemically and electrically manipulate the body. That is my belief though.

The argument you make is used by christians as well, and is a pretty weak one.
Of course, you haven't said anything that refutes what I've said, nor have you explained how it is weak. My point stands, that rejection requires the rejectee to exist, whereas the actual nonexistant creator cannot be rejected, but the idea of the nonexistant creator can be. How can you hate what does not exist? You can only hate the idea. Same for rejection.
Our soul is that which creates action. The brain is the medium between the initial creation of ideas, and processing them in order for us to express ourselves to the outside world. that is why people who had mental disabilities and such cannot fully express themselves. the medium of the soul is damaged and cannot function. The soul is what sparks all thoughts and feelings. The brain recieves this information to chemically and electrically manipulate the body. That is my belief though.
Hehehe good one. I thought you were serious, until you said mental disabilities are damaged souls.

What you name the Soul is what the rational people call a conscience. C-o-n-s-c-i-e-n-c-e.

not damaged souls. damaged brains, and since the brain cannot function, the soul has no way to communicate with the outside world. dont make petty assumptions that make me look bad, I am not being mean to you.

I never said I hated other religions, only that I reject them. You are stating something that has to do with my personal attitude. I dont reject it because I feel obligated to, I reject other religions because I believe that they contain lies. If they contain lies then there is no truth to the world religions in my opinion. If there is no truth then there is no existance of any diety they may or may not have. In short, I believe that all of the Gods/Goddess'/forces out there are non existant. You are using false logic and silly arguments. Thats fine with me, just dont be mean about it, I have made my peace with you, now its up to you.

dude we had an argument just like this once, and I showed you the word we were playing with on a dictionary. When you saw it you said that it was wrong.lol It was about your idea that athiests dont reject religion. I think that this is your opinion, not a very good one but it is one you will obviously keep on holding to. I didnt agree with you in content, I explained that your idea of rejection making the opposite of what yo believe to be true, false. See, you are taking your opinion and your logic, and using it as a solid format for debate. you cant do that without facing the facts that I and others will keep on rejecting you out of your own mistakes. Instead of sinking into your own ways like an old man, try to open up.

It is hopeless though because you would never admit you are wrong. even when we were friends you were stubburn like that.lol

Edric, I try to remind myself everyday that he doesn't speak for the whole, he even separates himself from most christians. But, atleast he's consistent.

what i have said on the matter is the exact same thing that any Bible-believing Christian, Torah-believing Jew, or Koran-believing Muslim would say.

which is to say, *ALL* truly religious people from those particular religions do agree 100% with what i have said on the matter. the commands from God are quite explicit and clear. God did not mince his words on this matter. Anyone who claims to be "Christian" yet does not fully support God's commandment to execute all Sodomites is not a Christian at all. He is a hypocrite who has committed the one un-forgivable sin: blasphemy against the Holy Spirit - which is defined as, to say that God's commandments are un-true or subject to negotiation.

i am perfectly sane, as are the millions of others who agree with me on this matter. do not be deceived, i am not a lone wolf about this. there are millions of people who truly follow their Holy Books, and hence concur with God that the only fitting punishment for Sodomites is death. you may delude yourselves into thinking their numbers are small because they don't get any press from mainstream media - which is all run by fanatical left-wing extremist zealots. that does not mean they do not exist. you left-wing zealots try to silence and oppress those who speak the truth. yet they still exist - in great numbers - and God's Law still exists, despite all your efforts to sweep it under the rug along with the people who proclaim it, in order to attempt to justify your own sick perversions.

on a side note: most of the atheists among you flaming me have proven yourselves to be hypocrites. you won't buy from Amazon because they support pedophilia and you declare that to be "gross", "disgusting". yet Sodomites do the exact same thing which pedophiles do, with the only difference being in the age of the victim. somehow when the victims get to be a certain age, that exact same act of pedophilia no longer becomes "gross" and "disgusting" and instead it's labelled "Homosexuality"? No. the act of pedophilia is only slightly worse. what is most disgusting is the hypocrisy of those on this site.

What have you said believe only person, which thinks that Calvin is more than Jesus. If you don't believe in mercy, than you can't call yourself a true christian. You are human, you have no right to judge sins, that can be done only by God and priests trough him. Primary thing is not to destroy sinners, but to convert them.

Navaros, if you would live 500 years ago, you would be burnt like a coal...

dude we had an argument just like this once, and I showed you the word we were playing with on a dictionary. When you saw it you said that it was wrong.lol It was about your idea that athiests dont reject religion. I think that this is your opinion, not a very good one but it is one you will obviously keep on holding to. I didnt agree with you in content, I explained that your idea of rejection making the opposite of what yo believe to be true, false. See, you are taking your opinion and your logic, and using it as a solid format for debate. you cant do that without facing the facts that I and others will keep on rejecting you out of your own mistakes. Instead of sinking into your own ways like an old man, try to open up.

It is hopeless though because you would never admit you are wrong. even when we were friends you were stubburn like that.lol

Dictionaries can be wrong, TMA. What you did in that argument was use the argument of authority, and it was fallacious and wrong. And it was about the definition of atheism, was it the lack of belief in god(s) or the denial of god(s). I was right, you were wrong, sorry it had to be that way.

Now, rejecting something that doesn't exist does not make it exist, but it doesn't make sense to reject something that doesn't exist, what's there to reject? The idea of it, which is what I've been saying all along. I don't reject your god because it doesn't exist, I reject the idea of your god because it logically does not exist and there is no reason to believe in the idea.

Instead of making up stories about facts you hold, which you do not, think about what I am saying.

• 2 weeks later...

Dictionaries should be used very carefully, if you want precise definitions.

Let us say that Acriku rejects the idea that God may exist. He does, does he not? To say that he rejects God can be ambiguous, perhaps implying that God does exist. Acriku is making a distinction between being 'antisocial' to a God that exists, and simply stating that there is no such thing as God.

TMA, is there any need to phrase it "Acriku rejects God"?

• 2 weeks later...

it is true that atheists have no morality

but don't feel bad. because *most people* have no morality

those who label themself with religious affiliations yet who do not actually believe or obey the religion that they hypocritically affiliate themselves with also have no morality. a quick glance will prove to you that over 90% of the people on this very site who claim to be "Christian" in fact could not care less what God, Jesus, or the Bible have to say about anything. this sort of immoral hypocrite accounts for probably 90% of the population of mankind. in the same proportion you see it manifest in fed2k, so it is in society as a whole

therefore, being a moral-less atheist makes you no different than the average human being.

if you read the Bible, you will see that humans were always immoral, hypocritical, evil freaks of nature. humans will naturally do what is evil, and fight against any cause that is morally correct. this is the way it has always been, and always will be since humans are such ****-ups!

the only people who have morality are those who actually believe, respect and obey what their Holy Book commands of them. that is very, very few.

I agree Navaros...

GA