What genres of music you listen to?

Jack Leaf

hm, i have a mixed taste...

Progressive Rock, Classic Rock, Mexican Desert Rock (don't know another word for Tito & Tarantula's style) Drum'n'Bass (various Electronica i can't put into a genre: Jean Michel Jarre e.g.), Jazz, Blues, Bebop, various Metal styles, if it comes to rap i only listen to "Fantastische Vier" and Everlast

LOVE METAL.

I like metal, skater rock (by that I mean proper skate music not Avril Lasagne and Good Charlotte.. I'm talking CKY), I like emo, Cock Rock, Old crooners like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin (Gods), Elvis, Rock n Roll, Indie, Alternative, Grunge, Mod, Punk, cheesy pop (to dance to and be silly), goth rock, pure led zep rock, glam rock.. (I like guitars, can you tell?)

m/m/

Lock to Rock

m/m/

didnt know there were this many genres :0

rap

rock/metal/whatever its called

thats it :D

Don't worry, our shops doesn't know either...

I went to shop, and I started to search for Marilyn Manson's The Golden Age of Grosteque CD. There was no such a self as Heavy, Metal, Indrustial or anything like that. Try to guess, where I found Manson's CD.

Rock-pop.

Oh yeah.

Same with punk, shops put them into rock-pop shelves. It took me about 25 minutes to find Bad Religion's Stranger than Fiction CD...

And "Anttila" -shop doesn't even sell Jazz... Luckily, I found a record shop, wich sold Jazz.

i like whatever catches my ear, the doors the eagles audioslave, metallica, nirvana, stp, jimmi hendrix experience btw hendrix and i have the same birthday, some classical stuff caught my ear, adagio for strings.. the main theme from platoon... ac-dc,some rhcp's alot others...