not to get suspicious or anything but...

i beat mendelbop just now

10k, all off, sandypass

i was atreides

he was harkonnen

he said b4 we started "you dont mind if i record this do you"

i said "no"

after i beat him i checked it and it never showed up???

i dont know if there is a delay in it coming up or what

but i think he turns it off if hes losing......

*SORRY* I didn't tell you which ladder!

It did get reported to xcc community ladder. Im playing that now and trying to catch zilents.

game id http://xccu.sourceforge.net/xcl/?gid=54361

edit: and here's the standings. http://xccu.sourceforge.net/xcl/?lid=ebfd

(Actually I don't know what's going on in fed2k ladder, it doesn't report games at all. I played at least 3 games after the game vs dunest with the fed proxy on. Then switched to xcc proxy cause it seems to work still)

edit 2: fixed game id link

To make things clear, i record most of my games but not all. For instance, if i have just woken up, i like to play like 5 or so games before i start recording cause im slow to wake up. Sometime during the session i shut emperor down, then start proxy and continue playing. Hmm, after checking my account i see that i played vs supremmmm something and i only have a recorded win even though i lost once and won after that. If you're him i owe you one and we will have to deal with that.

But if you really like playing ladder, then why not have your own proxy programme running too and double check getting your points that way too?

What is the point of reporting games at two different ladders? That will get very confuckeled if every one starts doing it. Is one ladder not enough? Wasn't Olaf's Emp ladder just to help Gob figure out how to run one or is he planning on keeping it up?

To make things clear, i record most of my games but not all. For instance, if i have just woken up, i like to play like 5 or so games before i start recording cause im slow to wake up. Sometime during the session i shut emperor down, then start proxy and continue playing. Hmm, after checking my account i see that i played vs supremmmm something and i only have a recorded win even though i lost once and won after that. If you're him i owe you one and we will have to deal with that.

But if you really like playing ladder, then why not have your own proxy programme running too and double check getting your points that way too?

Lol, i was Hamst4r (I think), but I was kidding anyway, I really don't care about the ladders. :)

What is the point of reporting games at two different ladders? That will get very confuckeled if every one starts doing it. Is one ladder not enough? Wasn't Olaf's Emp ladder just to help Gob figure out how to run one or is he planning on keeping it up?

I sure don't know. But last time i checked, fed2k ladder didn't work but the other one did. So go figure.

And besides, what's better than winning a ladder? That's winning two ladders :D

Just kidding of course, if theres really only like 4 players in ladder of which 2 active... How hard is it to win?

But of course. I need challenge and there it is: Catching Zilents in the xcc ladder.

And eh... confuckeled? I shall have to start using that :D

Ok now im really confuckeled and fuckeled :-[ :-[ :-[

I met a fellow BoP member today and played like 20 training games... ;D

just to realize half way through i had forgotten the proxy programme on.

::) ::)

Well, i didnt get too many points from that in the end but i wouldnt mind if someone erased all games me vs omega from xcc ladder since none of them were supposed to be ladder games anyways.