hey not tryin to sound grim but...

brennq there is nothing subjective about it at all

if *ANY* real RTS game community took a gander at what is left of Emperor, they'd pee their pants with uncontrollable laughter at the sheer incompetence of 95% of those playing Emperor on WOL.

this is about the only good point that razorox has ever made. Emperor has no good players left. once the good players realized that Emperor was dying, they all left one after the other, because they got no fun out of playing in a community where the only players left are not even 1/25th as good as the elite players who all abandoned Emperor to play in non-dead RTS games.

i see razorox's point more so every day. i almost feel embarrassed to still play Emperor. it is as if i am dishonoring Emperor's memory and deficating on it's Grave to still play a game that no longer has any meaning in terms of true Spirit and Competition.

btw Brennq no one on WOL can beat me, certainly not anyone in your "clan" LOL

k nav 1 question. Why do u keep ducking me? All u say is that no1 can beat u and all u do is stomping noobs on fishers with 30k and fog.( LOL what would u know about the skills off top emp players left?)

i almost feel embarrassed to still play Emperor.

U should B Nav.

obviously my comments does not apply to me specifically

besides, i don't play regularly. i'm not in Emp every day, treating the dead game as if it were a thriving RTS with good players and a competitive community, as i know most of the newbies who contradicted my posts in this thread do. of course, i've seen those same people get owned in QM back when Emperor was still a living game, time after time. i even owned them myself. now that no good players are left, they finally think they are "Good" even though in reality they are just as bad as they've always been and merely deceiving themselves into pretending Emperor is "alive" so they can nurture their false delusion that they've finally become "good at Emperor". LOL

i know razorox and all competent RTS players will have to agree that Emperor is a pathetically-dead game and always will be. even though you guys don't like me, i encourage you to please post your real thoughts in support of what i say here, because newbies reading this, like the original poster, might get the wrong idea of what RTS is meant to be if they are misled by the ludicrousity of statements like "Emperor is not dead"

what would be cool if we could sum how make emp for a download so people can download for free and play on our ladder for free im sure its legal i mean generals has a download were they have there own ladder for hacked generals editions