Emperor isnt dieing anymore.

crazy

Yeah, everyone is saying that the old "generation" (like me) is leaving the game, but the new guys are getting better and are carrying the game now.  Yes it's very hard to get a game at certain times of the day, but go on during late-evening UK time or afternoon NA time and there's tonnes of games.

Sometimes it looks quiet, but eventually i always get a game.

And because there's not yet a similair game like Empy, it's not going to die for sure.

This dying story is already there from the beginning, and obviously it's still alive !

IT'S ALIVE ! :O

ive been at dune2k since i dont know really ill have to look at my profile but anyways i've had the game since like june july i cant remember. i quited in nov. and came back because i saw the x-pak thread in the (now gone) old forums and got interested again. i might get war 3 sound cool hero units can gain up to ten levels i haven't checked the other ones.

oh i found out i got my account here 8 days after the attacks on the WTC!! oh i thought it was 09/9/02

Sometimes it looks quiet, but eventually i always get a game.

And because there's not yet a similair game like Empy, it's not going to die for sure.

This dying story is already there from the beginning, and obviously it's still alive !

IT'S ALIVE ! :O

muahaaahaaa ghola live...LIVE!!!!

ghola: ugh, me want fuck.

its...ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!