RTCoW: Enemy Territory released as freeware!?!?!

DarkElf49

Although i can't be anything other than a private and i haven't worked it all out yet

In the screen where you can select which side you're on, you also have various buttons

for infantry. One is a helmet (normal soldier), another is a engineering tool (don't know the english word) and another is the cross (Medic). If you press one of those buttons, underneath it it will state what it is. Once you've selected what you want to be, you then also can assign your weapon under it. Just press and hold the arrow next to the weapon. Now choose what you want to use.

Hope it helps, if not let me know.

Although i can't be anything other than a private and i haven't worked it all out yet

In the screen where you can select which side you're on, you also have various buttons

for infantry. One is a helmet (normal soldier), another is a engineering tool (don't know the english word) and another is the cross (Medic). If you press one of those buttons, underneath it it will state what it is. Once you've selected what you want to be, you then also can assign your weapon under it. Just press and hold the arrow next to the weapon. Now choose what you want to use.

Hope it helps, if not let me know.

I mean't about promotions but I've worked it out now

• 2 months later...

Me to,

I ussaly play as the axis, nothing like a good mg-42 as the allies use the choke point.....

my fav spot is just inside the bank, beside the desk, i ussaly have a friend on the other side of the desk, anyone who passes infront of the door gets a burst of ammo :) this is fun but you need medics and lts to give ammo or your screwed.

highest was 42 kills and 6 deaths through that way...

i need to play it after i fix my comp..

i love setting up the mg-42 on left side of the map....where the allies alwas rush through the caves....set it up on my side of the cave...and as soon as they turn the corner.....BLAM!

The best spot in that map is by the left heavy gun, you set up in the room the gun is in and just wait... Soon as they turn the corner into the first room you can open up, and if you possition yourself right they wont see you till its two late... Thats also one of the few spots where a flame thrower is good.

Try to blow up rommels guns will you!

Eh, never played and of the 'Return To Castle Wolfenstein'' series (no 56k), but only three choices of troop doesn't sound that good. On the other hand, in Battlefield 1942, every character can only carry one variety of weapon, whereas it sounds like their is more than one choice of weapon per a character in this game. If you have weapon spawn locations on the floor though it is less strategical to have more weapon choices can less characters compared to the opposite. Fortunately though, their are of course no weapon spawn locations on the floor right