Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne

Terror

why? i don't know exactly. The steam tank has anti air now too i know (and different name), demolisher is also somewhat better than catapult, especially with the upgrade. meat wagon is the same. And the ballista has changed into a glaive thrower which doesn't seem to have many differences.

Anyone knows why the siege units have change their model and name?? For example: The orcish catapult to orcish demolisher.

The orcs are primitive folks, and are more likely to call their catapult a demolisher, I think, thus the change of name.

why? i don't know exactly. The steam tank has anti air now too i know (and different name), demolisher is also somewhat better than catapult, especially with the upgrade. meat wagon is the same. And the ballista has changed into a glaive thrower which doesn't seem to have many differences.

It does have a difference... though newbs can't see it ::) :P

Remember in Warcraft 2[am I correct?],the humans had a unit called a ballista?Maybe the NEs' siege unit has to change its name so that it wouldn't sound like it was copying its name.As for the orcs' catapult,I think Khan is partially right.The other point that makes it fully right is that catapults were not only use for siege but for supporting the frontline troops as well.

Did you notice that the human gyrocopter's name has been changed to "flying machine"?Do you know why?It sounds better called a gyrocopter... :'(

• 4 weeks later...

Well, on the other hand. In warcraft 2 the orcs also already had a catapult, so it's not logical to call it a demolisher now. I think the glaive thrower is more logical, as it is a special night elf weapon, the huntress too uses glaives.

In warcraft 2 the gyrocopter was piloted by gnomes, in warcraft 3 they are dwarves.... perhaps they call it flying machine? But these are no facts. Ask blizzard what they intended with this

Do you know why the W3 trolls (not creeps) are blue, and in W2 they were green?? And why the ogres and goblins are not in orcish horde in W3? ???

It would be cool if you can build frigates and destructors ships from the shipyard, not only transports.

you can get frigates and battleships in war3 TFT

The trolls are blue as they are not the forest trolls from warcraft 2. These trolls are the river trolls, another race actually. (there's also ice trolls)

Ogre's and goblins are no longer in because they don't see fit to aid the orcish alliance anymore (nor did the forest trolls)