WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ON MULTIPLAYER DUNE 2000!

Kyle

To make it go to normal speed, all you have to do is-as soon as you start the game-click the options tab and game settings. Then adjust the game speed from full to about 3 quarters of the way. This is about normal speed. Most people in multiplayer want to play at full speed, though. Look for me in multiplayer mode (online) -kylemcfly, kyle0014, kyledog14, dunatic14 are my names. Hope to c ya online!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah well I got annoyed by people telling me to turn my graphics down to 8-Bit when I told them I had a Geforce 4 so I just left...

It's not related to your grafics card, playing with a higher bit setting isn't preferd playing Dunne2000 online. .. or might not even work at all. ..

I would seriously be playing it now only thing is....my CD and computer are on their way to Australia!! Cause I am moving back home....once I am there, I will be back online. Haven't played in a while....Also having an XP issue....but that can be fixed.

Peace,

Katnip :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've played a few games online, I'm running XP Home Edition, I enjoyed it a good bit, but the only problem is: I suck.

Yep, if it's not against an easy computer opponent at regular speeds, my water will most likely be taken for the good of the tribe. And, although that's probably a great thing for the tribe's sake, it's no fun for me ;)

Dizzak, you need to download the 1.06 patch. You can do this by clicking autoupdate when you try to play multiplayer, or you can download it from this site in the left column, on the main page, under downloads, click dune 2000. Then all you need to do is to register with westwood online. the site is www.westwood.com, or westwood.ea.com then just click signup.

Hope to see ya online.