Strange creature discovered 104 km from my home!!! OMG!!!

Procyon

I saw that on the news... Creepy...

In all the sci-fi films and books, this is the calm before the storm. The 'storm' is where great, big evil underwater things from the deeps rear up and attack us, plunging the world into chaos, darkness and feudalism.

...Cool.

I thnk it's likely a form of large mollusc though. Possibly a shark or a whale though, they can look really weird after they've been dead for some time.

Or a big tampon...maybe it's God's time of the month :D

this post is very very offensive. don't know if you're trying to be funny or what, but there's nothing funny about it. can a mod please delete akriku's post and then this one of mine.

heh, funny, i wonder what it is, keep us updated.

@ nav: why do you find it so offensive? I never thought that you believed in god, nor did i know that you were a women. If you truly are neither of these, i don't see why you are offended.

I went personaly to see the "thing" :) I couldn`t get too close, because it was sorrounded :'(.

It smelled like... something that I have never smelled before... something horrible.

Some fishermen in that are said before that they have seen this mnster in the sea. :P Who believe this??

Those pictures were of Thursday, today is sorrounded.

Actually they discovered a squid bigger then a giant squid, they call it the colossul squid. Its true trust me go to www.discovery.ca its in there, the colossul squid is 4 times larger then a giant quid and has teeth instead of suction cups.