One mysterious thing about the Dune World...

henry

When an assault tank attacks a scout once, it does not die even it's standing there.

What I mean is that in real life, there's no way to survive when a big S cannon ball came flying into your face while you're wearing no armor. I can accept that laser can't kill a scout in one hit because of the heat theory(read "Advanced Physics" by University of York Science Education Group), but there's on way that a huge cannon ball can't kill a person. Even it doesn't blow the whole man up it should squash him anyway.

Why?

because it's a game.

Precisely.If that happens,I can station 2 tanks to kill a whole horde of troops.

No. Think of the rate of fire of the tank, one tank can't fire fast enough to kill 1000000000 infantries at a time.

I alwasy imagine that if an infantry gets hit by a rocket or something, it only does 'splash damage' to him. But he, can you explain that heat theory to us, or would that be to complicated for my XXS sized brains :-[ ?

• 3 weeks later...

;D Islam is actually the religion of the ordos[who were busy fighting over a quran and accidentally pulled all the pages out and left only a page that had a few words printed on it and it was so battered that only a word 'Jihad' could be seen.Fantastic theory!]. ;D

Right, don't drag real life stuffs into this place, especially if it does any insults/harm/opinion.

(That's talking to you Lowzeewee and Duncan_ghola! Take away your post about the Islam and Middle east or at least use other words! These words can lead to political issues and you'll soon be in deep sh!t)

come now, i was merely using an example, most take no offense to this unless they themselves have a middle eastern background and i dont think most here take those issues seriously in the threads thats for politics/religion/philosophy

I live in the South Asia.

There maybe more politician on this board than you can imagine. I know one here is, though I can't gurantee that he/she is the only politician on this board.

Okay I gotta get my security level up now.

*Defination of a politician:A cracked old fool who likes to make small bussiness sound like global harzard when it is actually a small bussiness within a global harzard.

What your parents work as?Are you guys always going on business trips or what? ;)

Nah, not business trips. I'm a traveller. My parents left me a whole pile of money which can last for at least 10 generations. So I decided to use them all up in my life, making some more in the future.

I travell all around in search for good lands for marketing.