Dune 2000 Multiplayer Active 2014 - Download, Install & Play

Ordosbest

STEP 1

Download:

http://dune2000online.com/

STEP 2

Install:

Hamachi is required for LAN and Neorouter is required for Channel Alman, so install both.

Use Hamachi or Dune 2000 Chat to talk to other players about games or support.

Active Networks in Hamachi:

dune2000.my1.ru, pass: 0

Raiders Club, pass: dune

Ordos Barracks, pass: dune

STEP3

Run the Dune2k Launcher and choose multiplayer mode:

Play Online - Enables Internet option (Internet Button under Multiplayer menu) and connects Dune 2000 to Alman Channel

To enter, type Username and Password.

Chat - Allows you to see through and interact with players inside Alman.

Network (LAN) - Enables LAN option (LAN button under Multiplayer menu) and connects players through Hamachi Nertworks.

When you select LAN from launcher menu, an IPX protocol box will pop up. Select the IP number starting with 25.XXX.XXX.X. Then Dune 2000 will enable then LAN button.

Now come and play! :D

STEP 1

Download:

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/71293886/file.html

STEP 2

Install

Use Hamachi to talk to other players for games or support.

Active Networks:

208-032-867, pass: dune

dune2000.my1.ru, pass: 0

STEP3

Run the Dune2k Launcher and choose multiplayer mode:

Play Online - Enables Internet option (Internet Button under Multiplayer menu) and connects Dune 2000 to Alman Channel

To enter, cancel the registering option and type Username and Password.

Chat - Allows you to see through and interact with players inside Alman.

Network (LAN) - Enables LAN option (LAN button under Multiplayer menu) and connect players through Hamachi Nertworks.

Now come and play! :D

Is this the same link that funky posted?

• Upvote 1

I want to encourage not posting the channel password in public anymore, we got a group of aoe players keep joining the channel because some brazilian dumbass posted our network as an aoe (age of empires) network on some forum. The password is no longer "dune", and you don't even have to know the password. The installer will automatically install Hamachi and join the network. If you guys really need it, it is "dune1" without quotations, but it might change again if aoe players will see this post and will start joining again. 

Yes gruntlord, that is the multiplayer installer

• Upvote 1

I want to encourage not posting the channel password in public anymore, we got a group of aoe players keep joining the channel because some brazilian dumbass posted our network as an aoe (age of empires) network on some forum. The password is no longer "dune", and you don't even have to know the password. The installer will automatically install Hamachi and join the network. If you guys really need it, it is "dune1" without quotations, but it might change again if aoe players will see this post and will start joining again. 

Yes gruntlord, that is the multiplayer installer

Perhaps you guys should look into creating a webpage to host the installer download.

Perhaps you guys should look into creating a webpage to host the installer download.

We have a page, but riottt is away for a few days and i'm waiting fo him to make it public. We also need a DNS, but its already up and running on server's IP adress, just add http:// before the server hamachi IP and you'll see it :D

We have a page, but riottt is away for a few days and i'm waiting fo him to make it public. We also need a DNS, but its already up and running on server's IP adress, just add http:// before the server hamachi IP and you'll see it :D

do you guys have a domain name already? can you type that IP out? I couldn't find the IP that you speak of (I am of course connected to the hamachi network)

do you guys have a domain name already? can you type that IP out? I couldn't find the IP that you speak of (I am of course connected to the hamachi network)

im on my cell phone and idk it by heart, look in the hamachi user list for someone called "D2k Online VPS" or something (thats the server). Thats the IP that has to be typed in a browser. The forum is still WIP but its operational so u can register and post

btw, me and funky (mostly funky lol, ill jut assist him as he's the great game hacker in our team) will be looking into _prac.mis and try to get triggers work in multi, as well as pre-placed bases, so if anyone wants to help out with that it'd be great.. having missions work online will probably raise people's interest by 99% ;)

• Upvote 2

I think FED2K is the most known and used forum over all the times for Dune 2000. And i think its most positive then negative to post channel's passwords in this specific Dune 2000 forum, but you are right Feda we should restrict the Hamachi channel and password for generic public.

• Upvote 2

I think FED2K is the most known and used forum over all the times for Dune 2000. And i think its most positive then negative to post channel's passwords in this specific Dune 2000 forum, but you are right Feda we should restrict the Hamachi channel and password for generic public.

Yeah but the fact i'm reticent to posting the pass is because the dune install automatically joins the network. We just wanna make sure we're secure, it was hard enough to get rid of the aoe players as hamachi doesn't have a proper ban system.

http://25.219.248.253 - this is the site, yes it doesn't have a DNS yet 

• Upvote 1

Yeah but the fact i'm reticent to posting the pass is because the dune install automatically joins the network. We just wanna make sure we're secure, it was hard enough to get rid of the aoe players as hamachi doesn't have a proper ban system.

http://25.219.248.253 - this is the site, yes it doesn't have a DNS yet 

It looks like that's just a forum, I figured you would have an internally hosted webpage for downloading the installer.

Internally hosted site is now working.

A beta ladder was added too and seems to work fine.

Dune 2000 Channel Alman is working again!

I asked some people to add a time counter to the game too. Someone did it, don't know exactly who was but its very usefull.

Many thanks to Griffin, DLAriotttt, Funkyfr3, Fedaykin, Morphosis and many other players for support overtime.

Dune 2000 lives!

Come by and see by yourself. :D

• Upvote 2