Welcome to FED2k Discussion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I need to download the full version of Dune 2000...lost my original CD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Emosh74

Emosh74

Sand Flea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi all,

I have been playing the Dune series of games since the early 90's (Dune 2) and I really really miss this game:(

Anyway, over time all my cd's have either been ruined to excessive playing, stolen or misplaced.

Where can I download the full version (Single player mode at least) for Dune 2000? Is there any other version of Dune series I can download as well that does not need a cd to play?

Can anyone help me pls?

AMIgaBot

AMIgaBot

Fedaykin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
PIRACY IS PROHIBITED HERE, BUT FOR YOUR OWN RISK TRY  {link removed}  or use  EMULE

beware for viruses as  i had twice to reinstall comp after i broke up my new silent hunter 4 dvd, i  downloaded it and  after setup windows was gone (i had orginal dvd of silent hunter 4, but was broken,i wanted to have backup)

- Removed link, see post below. Timenn.

Andrew

Andrew

Padishah Emperor

• Forum Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,716 posts
Ignore AMIgabot link.

Can be found safely at:
http://nahoo.net/

Emosh74

Emosh74

Sand Flea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I downloaded Dune 2000 from nahoo but the 1.06 patch does not work.  I have the 1.02 version and and all is well there.  I really missed this game:)

Some of first two computer games I played were Dune 2 and red baron in the early 90's when I had an old intel 286 proc.

Those two games had me addicted for hours on end. Heck, last night I spent like 5 hours playine Dune 2000 ;D

Anyway, thanks for the replies.

Oh and none of the trainers work for version 1.02 EXCEPT for mia money maker.  I have winXP btw.

AMIgaBot

AMIgaBot

Fedaykin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
you can download dune2000 iso throught  edonkey,emule ares etc.  iso you can burn into cd and  you have clean backup of dead orginal (downloaded but still copy of orginal, as you had it)

trooper

trooper

Sand Flea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
can someone send me dune 2000? I don't have a paypal or the other thing for Nahoo.

piterdevries

piterdevries

Mentat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
just click the attempt normal download, then wait for it... its for free!!  ;D

trooper

trooper

Sand Flea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
oh ok. thanx.

DLAOutlaw

DLAOutlaw

Desert Mongoose

• Fedaykin
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
The nahoo doesn't work at all for online play, if your going to use it for single it works perfectly.

Emosh74

Emosh74

Sand Flea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The nahoo doesn't work at all for online play, if your going to use it for single it works perfectly.

Thats correct. Like I said before, you can ONLY play single player version 1.02 and CANNOT upgrade to the 1.06 patch.  None of the trainers work with the 1.02 version as well, except for mia money maker.

Regards....

thesnake

thesnake

Swordmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
just download emp and playe on line, its better than dune 2000..
i read that dune 2000 online is officialy dead and no one is there..

even emp is breathing  its last few breath with a handfull of peapol joining
for 2 or 3 hours a week

athanasios

athanasios

Naib

• Fedaykin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts
Do some search. There is a CD rip available, I don't know the version, don't remember where...
If you have problem e-mail me (aa_pp0@lycos.com), to see if I can do something. My upload is around 150k so it is a bit trouble to upload full ISO. I will need some time.

Megashrap

Megashrap

Naib

• Members
  • 1,917 posts
There's also this new thing to search with to get what your looking for called GOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE!!  :O :O

Timenn

Timenn

Stray Sheep

• FED2k Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
Ok guys, I removed some links to torrent sites. It's one thing to link to a Dune 2000 download (which is another issue), but don't post links to sites that offer warez downloads.

trooper

trooper

Sand Flea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
kinda late to answer to u guys, but first off, yes i only wanted to play the campaign, not online. and second, the only site with the game on "GOOOOOOOOOOGLE!! :O :O" is nahoo.

Kumul

Kumul

Sandwalker

• Fedaykin
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
you download Dune 2000 (The Best Strategy Game) from nahoo.net  :)

Gruntlord6

Gruntlord6

Gruntlord

• Fedaykin
  • 1,505 posts
you can update the nahoo version, you need a no cd crack.